Slow Progress

Since when have the opposing sides cared about Geneva in that cursed dessert................

I cant see peace in that region any time soon. Maybe a good start would be for western governments to stop arming the various factions.
The Saudi government is killing people n the Yemen using arms bought from Britain. The Taliban was first armed by the US.

I dont think that peace in the Middle East is high on any government agenda.

We arm these extremists and then bitch about it when the outcome washes up on our shore.

I cant see peace in that region any time soon. Maybe a good start would be for western governments to stop arming the various factions.
The Saudi government is killing people n the Yemen using arms bought from Britain. The Taliban was first armed by the US.

We arm these extremists and then bitch about it when the outcome washes up on our shore.

We should go even further and close our doors to even more immigrants and tell them they are no longer welcome here. That way they will be forced to sort out their own troubles and put their own houses in order. Any that think the way to change our minds is through violence should have that violence 100 fold rained down on their heads.

But typical of a neo Marxist who does not want British companies to make Britain more profitable and would rather see thousands unemployed and destitute than have them making arms and ammunition

We should go even further and close our doors to even more immigrants and tell them they are no longer welcome here. That way they will be forced to sort out their own troubles and put their own houses in order. Any that think the way to change our minds is through violence should have that violence 100 fold rained down on their heads.

But typical of a neo Marxist who does not want British companies to make Britain more profitable and would rather see thousands unemployed and destitute than have them making arms and ammunition
Well done kid.You havent mentioned Rotherham.
By the way in order to "put their house in order" they would actually have to have a house. We have bombed all the houses in order to get them to appreciate our values.

Well done kid.You havent mentioned Rotherham.
By the way in order to "put their house in order" they would actually have to have a house. We have bombed all the houses in order to get them to appreciate our values.
When a wasp stings you, destroy the nest.
~~Hossfly

The Syrian conflict won't be solved "around the table"

It's a classic example of survival of the fittest.

That's the problem with you, westerners. You think you can force people with totally different viewes, ideologies, faiths and lifestyles to get along.

That never works in the MidEast.

Syria conflict: Opposition sets terms for Geneva peace talks - BBC News

ISIS are already moving across to Libya. I doubt that there is anything left to bomb in Syria.
It's a farce. The terrorists are losing ground. The Russian campaign to prop up the Assad government is succeeding. The terrorists have no leverage to be making such demands. The Syrian peace process is a sham with the intended purpose of trying to slow down the SAA advances while the West reconfigures its strategy.

Forum List

Back