Sloan Stephens keeps up the racist crap

No. What a ridiculous standard. MLK didn't have to prove there were vicious racist down in Alabama. What it is about you that you assume she's lying?

That's certainly what you're assuming.

No. She can keep speaking and anyone who hears or sees these comments and isn't a deplorable mutant like you is just going to assume you're the racist piece of shit. I'm perfectly fine with that being our dynamic.
I don't believe she gets a bunch of racist things on social media. She would block it or the company would. What you like is the attempt to reverse discriminate based on race or just racism. The Trans activists are attempting the same thing. We don't buy it. Play tennis Stephens because 360,000 white people died so you could compete today. Also, from the 1950's it has been Republican white people that have supported civil rights, not the Democrat Party, the inventors of the KKK. Her and you aren't interested in stopping racism. That's why you keep bringing it up when for the most part, doesn't exist. Oh, there are racist for sure. Just not what she's talking about. Maybe we will see her in Aurthur Ashe Stadium in September...Good grief!

I don't believe she gets a bunch of racist things on social media. She would block it or the company would. What you like is the attempt to reverse discriminate based on race or just racism. The Trans activists are attempting the same thing. We don't buy it. Play tennis Stephens because 360,000 white people died so you could compete today. Also, from the 1950's it has been Republican white people that have supported civil rights, not the Democrat Party, the inventors of the KKK. Her and you aren't interested in stopping racism. That's why you keep bringing it up when for the most part, doesn't exist. Oh, there are racist for sure. Just not what she's talking about. Maybe we will see her in Aurthur Ashe Stadium in September...Good grief!
:itsok:

Forum List

Back