Slither

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Really fun movie. Despite the way it was marketed, it's not really a horror movie at all. I mean, it's got some scares and tons of gore, but the point is for it to be fun and funny, not scary.

Basically, it's a big-budget Troma movie. And, if you're a fan of Troma movies, you've probably already seen it.

Also, apparently fans of Firefly should watch it because one of the actors from that is in it, playing essentially the same character type. I can't vouch for this, but that's what the internet geeks are saying.

Really fun movie. Despite the way it was marketed, it's not really a horror movie at all. I mean, it's got some scares and tons of gore, but the point is for it to be fun and funny, not scary.

Basically, it's a big-budget Troma movie. And, if you're a fan of Troma movies, you've probably already seen it.

Also, apparently fans of Firefly should watch it because one of the actors from that is in it, playing essentially the same character type. I can't vouch for this, but that's what the internet geeks are saying.

That would be Nathan Fillion who, according to IMDB, played Bill Pardy, who is apparantly the main character (first in the credits). I haven't seen Slither (obviously), but in Firefly, Nathan Fillion played Captain Malcolm Reynolds, a cynical smartass troubled by a tortured pass. Funny, but a little dark, and VERY protective of his crew.

Well... he's a smartass in Slither. But, the rest of that doesn't sound too similar to his character in it.

Forum List

Back