SLEAZEBAG Obama Network, accusing Romney of rigging Ohio voter machines??!! LOL

An excerpt:
Yesterday, at the Big Journalism ObamaMedia live blog, I made note of a tweet fired off by MSNBC's Luke Russert, where he linked to a wild-eyed MSNBC story "raising questions" about Tagg Romney's connection to a Ohio voting machine company:

Luke Russert??? Who the crap is Luke Russert??????

Is this about an army of dead illegal Mexican felons voting?

Yep, the libberhoidals are already bouncing off the walls!!

ya, bouncing off the walls listening to you folks do back flips over "sleazebag Obama Network".

panic-attack.jpg

An excerpt:
Yesterday, at the Big Journalism ObamaMedia live blog, I made note of a tweet fired off by MSNBC's Luke Russert, where he linked to a wild-eyed MSNBC story "raising questions" about Tagg Romney's connection to a Ohio voting machine company:

Luke Russert??? Who the crap is Luke Russert??????

Damn! I hope these media flakes don't pull a muscle considering the way they twist information in a truly bizarro way and come to even more bizarro conclusions.

You really don't see a conflict of intererst? Lol lgs you would be startin 20 posts if it was Obama who was linked to ownership of important swing state

You really don't see a conflict of intererst? Lol lgs you would be startin 20 posts if it was Obama who was linked to ownership of important swing state

You didn't bother to read the links, did you?

Here is your dreaded 'connection'...
The machines are supplied by Hart Intercivic, a national e-voting company. The Austin-based firm is partially owned by H.I.G Capital, an investment company that has business ties to Solamere Capital, Tagg Romney’s [Mitt’s oldest son] equity firm.

Your first job would be to show that H.I.G. Capital, a PARTIAL owner, can manipulate Hart Intercivic.

Then you'll need to prove that the 'ties' between H.I.G. and Solamere are strong enough that Solamere can manipulate H.I.G.

From TPM, a site I KNOW you Lefties trust...
Why Romney Isn’t Rigging Voting Machines …

This rigged machine theory is based on actual reporting on Tagg Romney’s Solamere and its cozy relationships with many businesses interested in lobbying the government. However, there is absolutely no evidence that this crony capitalist network extends to interference with voting machines. Furthermore, Hart Intercivic machines are only being used in two counties in Ohio. Though it is not implausible that the election could come down to two Ohio counties, it seems like quite a gamble to plant these supposedly rigged machines so sparsely.

Tagg Trutherism: NBC, Salon Lay Track For Ohio Vote Conspiracy Theory

The nutty leftist Propagandists at NBC never stop.. The smell of desperation is THICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

After last night and sweaty Romney stinking up the debate, somebody's desperate alright. Looks like the desperation of Romney supporters circling the drain.

Oh don't worry. They own the "voting" machines and have very high hopes of another bush "win" ... aka ... Oh look at the hanging chad.

Thing is, we EXPECT the R to be corrupt and dishonest and we're never disappointed. If the R get their way, this will be the most corrupt since .............. bush, reagan, nixon ...............

Come to think of it, when was the last honest GObP/pubpot election?

Last edited:
Tagg Trutherism: NBC, Salon Lay Track For Ohio Vote Conspiracy Theory

The nutty leftist Propagandists at NBC never stop.. The smell of desperation is THICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

After last night and sweaty Romney stinking up the debate, somebody's desperate alright. Looks like the desperation of Romney supporters circling the drain.

Oh don't worry. They own the "voting" machines and have very high hopes of another bush "win" ... aka ... Oh look at the hanging chad.

Thing is, we EXPECT the R to be corrupt and dishonest and we're never disappointed. If the R get their way, this will be the most corrupt since .............. bush, reagan, nixon ...............

Honest GOP? Oxymoron.

Honest GOP? Oxymoron.

I think the Romney's owning voting machines is WAY over the top but actually, until we get bit money out of the picture, we will not see another honest election.

But yes, the GOP is long gone. Now we're stuck with the GObP and they will lie, cheat and steal. That makes Romney their dream candidate because he has learned fro his religion how to lie from a very early age.

Tin Liberal's and Obama's calling,
We are finally on our own,
This election I hear them calling,
Obama's dead in Ohio.

Honest GOP? Oxymoron.

I think the Romney's owning voting machines is WAY over the top but actually, until we get bit money out of the picture, we will not see another honest election.

But yes, the GOP is long gone. Now we're stuck with the GObP and they will lie, cheat and steal. That makes Romney their dream candidate because he has learned fro his religion how to lie from a very early age.

I guess reading comprehension is just too complex for you, hey Duddly?

Or do you not even believe TPM any more?

Don't talk too soon.....
I predict at least two more LGS threads on this subject.

I have a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around how the son of a man running for President basically owns the machines people will be voting on in a swing state..and no one sees that as an issue.

Forum List

Back