Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Thanks Sunni for the idea (sorta) re: 40 acres and a mule. :)

For.

We kidnapped them, enslaved them, should pay backwages. Fair's fair.

Last edited:
The whole idea is ludicrous.

The fact is only a small percentage of whites owned slaves as well as a small percentage of blacks. So to reap reparation from a race of people that had nothing to do with slavery but were involved in freeing them is plain stupid.

Who is the coward that voted "for"?

I bet he's black!

I'm white actually.

Kidnapping is a criminal offense, while at the time slavery wasn't, on the criminal count alone reparations are justified.

I'm white actually.

Kidnapping is a criminal offense, while at the time slavery wasn't, on the criminal count alone reparations are justified.

Slave owners didn't kidnap anyone, they bought those slaves with hard earned money. If a criminal act was made it was made in Africa out of US jurisdiction.

But for the sake of argument, let's see your evidence.

For.

Sure fair is fair, anyone alive today who was a slave should be paid for the time enslaved.

Actually - even if any were alive it would be unconstitutional as the Constit. prohibits Ex post facto laws.

And descendants of slaves generally have a much healhier and higher standard of living in North America than had they born among the tribes of their ancestors in Africa

I'm white actually.

Slave owners didn't kidnap anyone, they bought those slaves with hard earned money. If a criminal act was made it was made in Africa out of US jurisdiction.

You sir, have been tragically misinformed.

I'm white actually.

You sir, have been tragically misinformed.

Just saying it tells me nothing. Explain.

The many billions given to Africa in aid, by Britain, the US, France and other one time slave holders more than wipe out any notional 'reparations'.

What next? 'Reparations' demanded from Danes and Norwegians for all those raped women, stolen cows, murdered monks that the Vikings were responsible for?

The many billions given to Africa in aid, by Britain, the US, France and other one time slave holders more than wipe out any notional 'reparations'.

What next? 'Reparations' demanded from Danes and Norwegians for all those raped women, stolen cows, murdered monks that the Vikings were responsible for?

The foreign aid given to Africa didn't then get divied up to American descendents of slavery.

The foreign aid given to Africa didn't then get divied up to American descendents of slavery.

Stop dodging my post punk!

Prove your kidnapping case!

Slavery was legal in the United States. You murdering fucking Libberhoids would have supported it back then - just like you support murdering millions of babies each and every day via legal abortion.
Shut the fuck up and quit fucking whining about blacks who have been dead for 200+ years. Focus on the innocents you fuckers are in support of killing today.

Asswipes.

Bull crap... It isn't my fault...I did not do it...

Immaterial! As a victim of liberal think, you are responsible and must suffer the consequences. You are for personal responsibility, aren't you? ;)

Immie

One must be responsible, yes, but only for their own actions, but the question you ask is shook we be responsible for what we don't do... The answer I possess is no, but we are each entitled to our own opinion, although mine is right, at least on this subject...

For.

Every once in awhile someone brings this up again.
It is a tired subject that has been hashed out 10,000 times.
Congratulations for rediscovering it again. :doubt:

The only thing that would be "fair" - would be for blacks to get reparations for what the liberals did to them in the 1960's-70's. (And wanting to do again)
The liberal social programs of this period did more damage to the race, and segregated them like nothing else could have possibly done (which is certainly a valid argument that this was done on purpose to accomplish just that)
Welfare/free housing/free food stamps etc. etc. for 20 years have done infinite more damage than slavery did 10 generations ago.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back