Slacker Obama IS Notoriously Late!!!

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head

The Slacker at times is over 45 minutes late.

Obama has been routinely late to events and news conferences.

Why Is Obama Always Late?

Is the nation's capital in a different time zone? Or is it running on: Obama Time.

Clinton was the same way, maybe even worse.

It shows a complete lack of respect for others. Every time I've ever experienced such behavior in the business world it was by people I knew from past experiences to be either ego or megalomaniacs. It's always them, all the time.

It's not Obama's Fault. It's the Teleprompters' Fault - they are notorious Prima Donas.

The Slacker at times is over 45 minutes late.

Obama has been routinely late to events and news conferences.

Why Is Obama Always Late?

Is the nation's capital in a different time zone? Or is it running on: Obama Time.

He probably got way stoned last night....

In a business environment it leads to loss of a job or loss of sales (which leads to loss of a job)

bill clinton was always late.

maybe it's just busy people run late.

bush was on time b/c it's not like he was doing anything.

would you accept that excuse at your office from a client? Do you think you could get away with that excuse from a judge? When you are busy and running late with a pleading do you think a client would wait for you, or would you meet the client on time and do the pleading at another time?

I would think the reverse would be true. Folks who are busy know the importance of meeting obligations better than slackers. Slackers are never on time. Busy folks show courtesy to other busy folks as they expect the same courtesy in return.

In a business environment it leads to loss of a job or loss of sales (which leads to loss of a job)

Really??

Come on Jillie.....

From my observations, Effective Busy People often manage their time very well.

It's a mistake to assume kinetic motion is always productive...especially when it's used as an excuse for being rude and disrespectful of Other People's Time.

Last edited:

Actually, busy people dont run late. They are busy becuase people appreciate doing business with them...and they ensure they show the appropriate repsect by being on time.

People without regard for others tend to run late as they believe they have more important things to do than to ensure to NOT waste the time of those waiting for them.

But I like the way you spun things to make it look like Obama is the king of "busy busy busy" and George Bush was a do nothing.

Actually, busy people dont run late. They are busy becuase people appreciate doing business with them...and they ensure they show the appropriate repsect by being on time.

People without regard for others tend to run late as they believe they have more important things to do than to ensure to NOT waste the time of those waiting for them.

But I like the way you spun things to make it look like Obama is the king of "busy busy busy" and George Bush was a do nothing.

:clap2: again

How could Obama be running so late, so early in the morning?

He was 26 minutes late this morning strolling into the Rose Garden to deliver his scheduled 10:30AM speech. All he had to do was roll out of bed & get his routine daily briefing prior to showing up in was the Rose Garden 26 minutes late. Just imagine how far behind he will be by the end of the day.

I heard Democrat Carl Quintanilla on CNBC complaining about scheduling the show & guest because Obama is "notoriously late". How do TV programmers & put up with this crap? The rest of the world has to twiddle their thumbs waiting for Obama to show up.

I'm sure the depth of the entourage of security, and that security's planning and depth of severity never really has anything to do with running 26 minutes late.

I'm sure the depth of the entourage of security, and that security's planning and depth of severity never really has anything to do with running 26 minutes late.

There is no "security's planning and depth of severity" for Obama to walk outside his door to say a few words on time.

Try again partisan hack. Obama is routinely late. Bush was very punctual. They both had the same security issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back