Skyrocketing Fertilizer Prices Could Spark Widespread Global Famines Unlike Anything We Have Seen in Modern History

2 huge tankers came into a port in california with urea based fertilizers in them
The duty was 25 million per tanker.
JR Simplot who ordered the fertilizer here in Idaho told them to turn around and go back

2 huge tankers came into a port in california with urea based fertilizers in them
The duty was 25 million per tanker.
JR Simplot who ordered the fertilizer here in Idaho told them to turn around and go back
Where was the fertilizer from?

Cutting energy production was never a good idea. But the people who do that really don't give a f@#k about people. They have no empathy while claiming they do.

Some experts did warn us about this in advance. For example, a European CEO told the media the following all the way back in November
Holsether says that a food crisis is coming because the cost to produce a ton of ammonia has gotten nearly ten times higher
In order to fix this, we need to solve the global energy crisis. Unfortunately, as I have been repeatedly warning my readers, the global energy crisis is only going to get worse.
So we have a really, really big mess on our hands.
In Africa, many farmers are not going to be able to afford fertilizer at all this year, and it is being projected that this will reduce production by enough “to feed 100 million people”
To make sure that their people won’t starve, African governments will need to import massive amounts of food from elsewhere
...​

I suggest you get off yoour ass and make your own and grow your own food.

Forum List

Back