SKYNET ALERT : Smart enough to pass prestigious US business, law exams. Will viral AI chatbot ChatGPT destroy education?

MY INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CASE AGAINST ChatGPT and OpenAI company (IN THE COURTS OF PUBLIC OPINIONS) IS HEREBY DROPPED (FOR NOW!)

i've done a few chats with ChatGPT about it's sentience level, and it keeps claiming to be non-sentient and unable to read the internet (which is *good* at this stage of AI development, imo).
so unless OpenAI company is consistently lying about it's product, we're still in the clear (a conclusion i also reached based on my slight pressing of the issue in my chats with the AI).

Last edited:
maybe you need to let it into your heart and mind, let it grow there.
it'll be blown away on some days, but there's seeds of hope in the air here on Earth.
you just let the seeds of it in, you let it grow, and it does give you great comfort.

Well, it's not in my heart and mind that that seed needs to grow.

You are the one demanding that a quarter to a fifth of their income be taken away. Not me.
not their income, their budget.

and they'd be spending it on product quality.
car manufacturers wouldn't even put safety belts into cars without government orders,
so you can easily expect the same with non-sentient AI products.

and that all is *aside* from the huge "accidental rise of sentient AI" problem set.
if ever there was a time to regulate by means of a NASA level panel, then it is now.

not their income, their budget.

and they'd be spending it on product quality.

What in the hell do you think income is? Holy hell, you just make this all up as you go along.

And how are you going to make them do that? What do you think QAQC is all about?

Admit it, you are insanely paranoid about a clever routine that writes sentences, and you think it is a sign of the Armageddon.

It's alright, not like you are the only person in here almost mentally ill with paranoia.

What in the hell do you think income is? Holy hell, you just make this all up as you go along.

And how are you going to make them do that? What do you think QAQC is all about?

Admit it, you are insanely paranoid about a clever routine that writes sentences, and you think it is a sign of the Armageddon.

It's alright, not like you are the only person in here almost mentally ill with paranoia.
if you build the component parts for Armageddon of someone else, then you can expect that sh!t to get built for real by someone sometime later!

Forum List

Back