Skripal Poisoning Suspect’s Passport Data Shows Link to Putler´s Security Services (GRU)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Skripal Poisoning Suspect’s Passport Data Shows Link to Putler´s Security Services (GRU)

as i predicted, vova is on his way to The Hague , Bye Bye Putler
Vladimir-Putin-in-Prison-118266.jpg

"Alexander Petrov’s persona is a cover identity comes from another page in his passport file, which is reserved for input of biographical data. In Mr. Petrov’s case, this page is left blank, and in addition to the same stamp “Do not provide information”, a hand-written note is added with the text “There is a letter. S.S.”. Per the same source interviewed for this story, S.S. is a common abbreviation for “sovershenno sekretno”, Russian for “top secret”."

estpismo.png

Skripal Poisoning Suspect's Passport Data Shows Link to Security Services - bellingcat

Well, maybe it does, but while Pooty's got Trump by the short-n-curlies, there'll be no consequences for him.

What do you think of "Maria Butina"? I don't even think she looks her alleged age.

What do you think of "Maria Butina"? I don't even think she looks her alleged age.
here we go
_103590911_a1c03ea4-ce0f-47a6-92ea-6ae616b9418f.jpg

"Skripal Suspect Boshirov ("Russian" chemical terrorist) Identified as GRU Colonel A. Chepiga

Bellingcat and its investigative partner The Insider – Russia have established conclusively the identity of one of the suspects in the poisoning of Sergey and Yulia Skripal, and in the homicide of British citizen Dawn Sturgess.

Part 1 and Part 2 of Bellingcat’s investigation into the Skripal poisoning suspects are available for background information. In these previous two parts of the investigation, Bellingcat and the Insider concluded that the two suspects – traveling internationally and appearing on Russian television under the aliases “Ruslan Boshirov” and “Alexander Petrov” – are in fact undercover officers of the Russian Military Intelligence, widely known as GRU. Bellingcat has been able to confirm the actual identity of one of the two officers. The suspect using the cover identity of “Ruslan Boshirov” is in fact Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga, a highly decorated GRU officer bestowed with Russia’s highest state award, Hero of the Russian Federation. Following Bellingcat’s own identification, multiple sources familiar with the person and/or the investigation have confirmed the suspect’s identity."
dd-uzcj3.jpg

Skripal suspect 'real identity revealed'

Chepiga's apparently a Ukrainian surname, or at least one found most commonly in Ukraine.

Personally, I would've thought it was a Tatar name.
DoFj0HMXgAEXaXH.jpg

I actually resemble both these guys in phenotype, despite being of a South-Eastern Polish heritage.

I wish for the day when Slavs unite, and stop their petty squabbles.

This is me below.

Screenshot 2018-07-29 at 3.25.42 PM - Edited.png

They actually found a third suspect, I think he was doing recon or something.

New Topics

Forum List

Back