SJW black WNBA star who hates racist America arrested in Russia for drugs begs U.S. government for help

Black WNBA star and radical SJW Brittney Griner was arrested at the Moscow airport when caught smuggling several vape cartages of hashish oil in her luggage. She is still sitting in a Russian jail and faces a 10 year sentence for illegal drug trafficking. (her arrest happened before Russia's invasion into Ukraine)
Griner is a avowed black activist SJW who vocally says America is the most racist country on the planet and kneels when the national anthem is played before her basketball games.
Now she is begging the racist U.S. government that she hates, to intervene and persuade Russian authorities to release her so she can return to America.
Maybe a few years in a freezing Siberian prison would adjust her attitude? ... :thup:

I hope they keep her.
Terrible thing to say?
No. Because I guarantee you if she got help and was released - she wouldn't appreciate it.
Let her stay in a place that ACTUALLY IS RACIST so she can learn what it is.

How did she shit on America? How is that any different than right wingers, "Chanting Fuck Joe Biden". Whether you like it or not he is the POTUS.
I know you love drooling old joe, but he’s just a stumble bum president not the entire nation

We only hate him

She hates ordinary Americans that she cant even name

How did she shit on America? How is that any different than right wingers, "Chanting Fuck Joe Biden". Whether you like it or not he is the POTUS.
If you are young you never experienced inflation and a slow growing or stagnant economy. Even a recession at the same time. This is nasty on people in the lower classes. people just above the poverty level, working poor, the poor and those with fixed incomes. People with retirement savings are being blistered. There is more but Joesph Biden is part and parcel the cause of this. We are in the globalism corner again.

Let the America-hating, traitorous piece of garbage rot right where she is.

It would be great if we could send all of BLM supporting, "woke," forever rioting, committing crimes, and whining pals to join her.

They could sing the "black national anthem" and reminisce about how badly they were treated, and how "oppressed" they were in the horrible old USofA.

Screw every one of these worthless, traitorous whiners.

Black WNBA star and radical SJW Brittney Griner was arrested at the Moscow airport when caught smuggling several vape cartages of hashish oil in her luggage. She is still sitting in a Russian jail and faces a 10 year sentence for illegal drug trafficking. (her arrest happened before Russia's invasion into Ukraine)
Griner is a avowed black activist SJW who vocally says America is the most racist country on the planet and kneels when the national anthem is played before her basketball games.
Now she is begging the racist U.S. government that she hates, to intervene and persuade Russian authorities to release her so she can return to America.
Maybe a few years in a freezing Siberian prison would adjust her attitude? ... :thup:

To bad they can’t execute her
Also the WNBA is garbage

I know you love drooling old joe, but he’s just a stumble bum president not the entire nation

We only hate him

She hates ordinary Americans that she cant even name

I see this one all the time. Libs can't understand that being DIVISIVE, or even an ist, means that you have to be against the GROUP, and being against an INDIVDUAL that is a member of some group, in no way means you are against that group.

Being against that group, means you are against that group.

It is really stupid of them. LIke fucking retarded. And I'm not talking retarded-look at me I got a job at mcdonalds and I get a paycheck and can support my self and even live alone, all by my own self!

I'm talking like retarded look at me I have to wear a helmet because my favorite hobby is banging my head on stuff and playing with my poop.

Forum List

Back