Size of vaping droplets

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Does anybody know the size a the vaping droplets that flow easily around and through the masks in the video below?

Does anybody know the size a the vaping droplets that flow easily around and through the masks in the video below?

Whhewww. At first I thought you were talking about me vapin my stuff. Thanks for the relief.

Do you understand that the smoke is diffused such that it travels about a FOOT...rather than the 6-12 feet it would otherwise?

Combine masks with distancing and we have effective mitigation

Do you understand that the smoke is diffused such that it travels about a FOOT...rather than the 6-12 feet it would otherwise?

Combine masks with distancing and we have effective mitigation

Ha ha, the smoke is still there but below your ability to see it, it traveled way past 6 feet easily.

Have you burned an incense stick in a large room, far bigger than the room he is in.....?

Incense stick fills my 20'-24' room easily.

Wrong thread, this one is about vape. Vape is not smoke, it is droplets.

Forum List

Back