Six US soldiers killed in Afghan helicopter crash

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Staff Writers, Kabul (AFP) Dec 17, 2013

Six US troops in Afghanistan were killed and one wounded in a helicopter crash Tuesday, but it was unclear if Taliban fire caused any of the casualties after the chopper went down.

Where is the Lame Street Media on reporting this? Before their love affair with the Obuffoon-in-Chief, they would have screamed that this is the result of our military's adventurism. Now, it would just be another negative for Obama so they remain quiet about it.

:mad::mad::mad:

CNN and MSNBC both covered it this morning.

Crew was killed by Taliban after crashing, some maybe from the crash itself. Still investigating.

Not like they were innocents though. They were there to kill people. Karma's a bitch huh. Or maybe G-d caused the crash right near some locals with rifles?

"Live by the sword, die by the sword." - That guy you all tout so highly.

The news should make obama very happy. Six more Americans that he doesn't have to worry about whether the will vote democrat.

by Staff Writers, Kabul (AFP) Dec 17, 2013

Six US troops in Afghanistan were killed and one wounded in a helicopter crash Tuesday, but it was unclear if Taliban fire caused any of the casualties after the chopper went down.

Where is the Lame Street Media on reporting this? Before their love affair with the Obuffoon-in-Chief, they would have screamed that this is the result of our military's adventurism. Now, it would just be another negative for Obama so they remain quiet about it.

:mad::mad::mad:

Stop watching FOX.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/18/w...lled-in-copter-crash.html?hpw&rref=world&_r=0

6 U.S. Soldiers Killed in Crash of Helicopter in Afghanistan

By AZAM AHMED and THOM SHANKER

Published: December 17, 2013
KABUL, Afghanistan — Six American soldiers died Tuesday when their helicopter crashed in a remote area of southern Afghanistan, in the single largest loss of life for foreign troops in nearly six months, international coalition officials said.

The Saudi propaganda network likes the fact the US is there.

Republicans take their marching orders from FOX...and have you noticed any effort in congress to stop this war?

CNN and MSNBC both covered it this morning.

Crew was killed by Taliban after crashing, some maybe from the crash itself. Still investigating.

Not like they were innocents though. They were there to kill people. Karma's a bitch huh. Or maybe G-d caused the crash right near some locals with rifles?

"Live by the sword, die by the sword." - That guy you all tout so highly.

They aren't there to kill people.

They are their because there government sent them there.

Last edited:
Fly by chopper

Die by chopper​

Have I ever mentioned how much I hated getting crammed with my comrades into these stinking death traps?

Sorry to read those guys died, of course.

But such stuff is no longer above the fold news.

Republicans take their marching orders from FOX
not true.., but who cares ? ................................ libertards :up:

AND..........

dimowits/liarberals take their goose stepping orders from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NY TIMES, CNN, AND !! .........................., their MESSiah

My brother-in-law is over there right now.

My son is there too...left in October, supposed to be home in April.
I pray your brother-in-law stays safe!!!

The same goes for your son, Caroljo, he is in our prayers, and tell him thanks. My brother-in-law is due back the end of this month - just a few days before his sons wedding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back