Six Natural Gas Power Plants Fail in "Refurbished" Texas Power Grid

Did you notice that Trump's tax returns showed all manner of financial connections to China but that Biden's tax returns and financial disclosure documents don't show one red cent.
Fake news. This is where Trump really gets his cash!

mars trump.jpg

And you dont think Trump would have told them to do it legally?
And I'd bet the person who did his taxes also has to guarantee it was done legally.
Licensed and paid tax preparer's have legal responsibility, but that does absolutely nothing to relieve Trump of his. And if you think Trump's preparer would fill out his forms illegally without some direction from the man, you're deluding yourself.

Licensed and paid tax preparer's have legal responsibility, but that does absolutely nothing to relieve Trump of his. And if you think Trump's preparer would fill out his forms illegally without some direction from the man, you're deluding yourself.

So what you're hoping for is that Trump ordered the guy to cheat on his taxes.:laughing0301:

So what you're hoping for is that Trump ordered the guy to cheat on his taxes.:laughing0301:
I'm not hoping for it, I'm assuming that's precisely what happened and it's the exact same assumption that every man jack whose not a MAGA whack job like you is making (and that would include a lot of prosecuters).

Trump Trump Trump. While leftist scumbags look the other way on the Money Launderer n chief. The bug guy gets his cur.

Now go play in traffic

After the endless litany of posts here claiming that wind and solar power would all have to be fully backed up by fossil fuel plants, this is irony at its finest. All six plants that failed were fired by natural gas. What backed them up? Any guesses?
A federal utility’s decision to resort to rolling blackouts after coal and natural gas units went offline during dangerously cold conditions has intensified questions about the Tennessee Valley Authority’s recent decision to double down on fossil fuels
via ABC News App

Forum List

Back