Six emails about Hillary Clinton needing NAPTIME in the middle of the day

I am still amazed at how close this Election was. This piece of human garbage (in collusion with MSM) almost was able to snow-job the American voter and get enough loons on board to vote for her.

What a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! Land O' Goshen.

Now we got a work-aholic. He has not stopped a minute since July 2015. Even with all of that......he almost lost.

SHE did nothing........yet SHE almost won?

She has never done any work....yet paid billions thru that phony foundation and the taxpayer. Gosh Damn I am angry at this game!!! My anger goes back to my personal awakening at the dot-com crash. Hard to believe all I have learned since that time.

Are you attacking Hillary because of shear momentum? You just can't stop? Let it go , dude. Your side won (the electoral collage, cough cough) so you don't need to keep swinging at Hillary. You need to worry about defending the Trumptard for the next four years. Liberals like me are going to make the Bushtarded Era look like we actually like George Dubya, the cross-eyed war monkey.

Are you attacking Hillary because of shear momentum? You just can't stop? Let it go , dude. Your side won (the electoral collage, cough cough) so you don't need to keep swinging at Hillary. You need to worry about defending the Trumptard for the next four years. Liberals like me are going to make the Bushtarded Era look like we actually like George Dubya, the cross-eyed war monkey.
We won't stop until that frump and her mate are either disgraced or jailed. They are in debt to the piper and he's demanding payment.

I had the same thought when I read it. Funny how you don't say this to Democrats still fighting WWII though ...

The American people need to be constantly reminded of just how close we came to turning over our country (and our future) to a sick, psychotic alcoholic, and the damage that would have ensued. Thank GOD we dodged that bullet.

• Banned
When Hillary is dead and buried I will still be attacking her scum daughter

:boohoo:

The American people need to be constantly reminded of just how close we came to turning over our country (and our future) to a sick, psychotic alcoholic, and the damage that would have ensued. Thank GOD we dodged that bullet.

It does occasionally occur to me that wow, Hillary will never be President, and it makes me smile ...

We won't stop until that frump and her mate are either disgraced or jailed. They are in debt to the piper and he's demanding payment.

Link to CLINTON DEBT?

we didn't turn it over to a sick, psychotic? :D

Empirical evidence would clearly indicate that Trump isn't the one not dealing with reality, you are ...

It does occasionally occur to me that wow, Hillary will never be President, and it makes me smile ...
I know what you mean. Kind of like winning the lottery and waking up the next day, realizing it wasn't a dream.

Empirical evidence would clearly indicate that Trump isn't the one not dealing with reality, you are ...

for shame!!! good will toward men (and females) ----Christmas time

If Hillary had won, I have to say I'd be in favor of her napping...as much as possible.

for shame!!! good will toward men (and females) ----Christmas time

Factual data, toots

Forum List

Back