Six Atlanta Cops Charged After Students Are Pulled From Car

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I saw the video of this the other day. It was horrible. The police just attacked those people and then arrested them. For nothing. All they were doing was taking video of those police abusing protesters.

Full disclosure, I have experience with that. I was at the WTO mess in 1999. With my cameras. I was a member of the press at the time though was a part of the protest during the day and into the night. I was attacked by cops for taking photos of them attacking two children in a wagon with pepper spray. So I know what those 2 people went through. I wasn't trapped in a car like they were.

I saw the video of this the other day. It was horrible. The police just attacked those people and then arrested them. For nothing. All they were doing was taking video of those police abusing protesters.

Full disclosure, I have experience with that. I was at the WTO mess in 1999. With my cameras. I was a member of the press at the time though was a part of the protest during the day and into the night. I was attacked by cops for taking photos of them attacking two children in a wagon with pepper spray. So I know what those 2 people went through. I wasn't trapped in a car like they were.

Unfortunate they didn't beat some sense into you.

This is disgusting.

These people weren't doing anything. They were in their car. They were not looting. They were not being violent.

All they were doing was taking video images of the police.

Yet the replies here cheer on police brutally attacking innocent and peaceful people.

Either you people are russian trolls or don't believe in our constitution and laws.

This is disgusting.

These people weren't doing anything. They were in their car. They were not looting. They were not being violent.

All they were doing was taking video images of the police.

Yet the replies here cheer on police brutally attacking innocent and peaceful people.

Either you people are russian trolls or don't believe in our constitution and laws.

NYET!!! NYET!!!

They are removing the good cops from the bad ones. A real cop is not going to let rioters destroy their cities. But why these rioters will not go to these officers homes or neighborhoods and destroy them? Because the rioters are being told what to do. Because if they went to these neighborhoods where these cops lives. That the rioters will be beaten up so badly by the cops that there will be praying to God to take them out of this mess.
But these cops that are allowing the rioters to loot are working for the Deep State.

Forum List

Back