Sit-in to demand arrest of Livni ahead of UK visit

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
LONDON, (PIC)-- British rights groups will hold a sit-in on Thursday outside of the British government offices in London to protest an expected visit by former Israeli Foreign Minister Kadima party leader Tzipi Livni.

Livni was invited by British foreign secretary William Hague and she is expected to arrive in London this weekend.

An arrest warrant was issued against Livni on suspicion of committing war crimes as she served as Israel’s foreign minister during Israel’s 2008-2009 war on the Gaza Strip.

The UK government, under pressure from Israeli lobbyists, has recently made a change to the law on universal jurisdiction to makes it difficult for individuals and organisations to initiate legal proceedings against people who committed crimes outside the UK.

During the sit-in, the protesters will demand that the arrest warrant, which was issued against Livni on a previous visit to London, is put into effect.

Sit-in to demand arrest of Livni ahead of UK visit

Demand away...

I'll repost here after the visit is over. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Demand away...

Classic Movie Line #50 - YouTube

Why do you always side with the criminals?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

As you celebrate your independence, the Middle East is experiencing rapid change. This is a moment of uncertainty, but also of opportunity. The security of Israel is - and will remain - a cornerstone of U.S. foreign policy, and we will continue to strive for a comprehensive peace between Israel and all of its neighbors.

Israel's National Day

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Demand away...

Livni is the daughter of Eitan Livni (born in Poland) and Sara Rosenberg, both prominent former Irgun members, Irgun a terrorist gang, the fruit does not fall far from the tree time is not on her side, It comes

A spaniard whose terrorist country that slaughtered millions in the Inquisition and Reconquest posts about terrorists. :lol: :clap2:

Go back to blowing touristas during your 18 hour siesta, spanish cow.

Demand away...

Livni is the daughter of Eitan Livni (born in Poland) and Sara Rosenberg, both prominent former Irgun members, Irgun a terrorist gang, the fruit does not fall far from the tree time is not on her side, It comes

A spaniard whose terrorist country that slaughtered millions in the Inquisition and Reconquest posts about terrorists. :lol: :clap2:

I am quiet happy for you to be wrong. but for the record. I am not Spanish, and I am not female, carry on Aspie

I am quiet happy for you to be wrong. but for the record. I am not Spanish, and I am not female, carry on Aspie

For the record, you're a spanish ho and spain is a backward, bankrupt, terrorist shithole

Forum List

Back