Sisters who 'fled Saudi Arabia' found dead in Australia apartment

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Two sisters found dead in an apartment in Sydney, Australia earlier this month had fled Saudi Arabia, Daily Mail Australia reported Saturday.

The bodies of the women, aged 23 and 24, were found in the flat in Canterbury, southwest Sydney on 7 June, police said.

They were found by officers conducting a welfare check after they had failed to pay a month's rent and mail piled up at the front door. The women had been dead for "some time" when found, police reportedly said.

There were no signs of forced entry into the flat, and no signs of injury on the women, whose decaying bodies were found in separate bedrooms - but police said they were treating the death as suspicious.
I'm so glad I don't live over there and I'm not from there because this is horrific all the way around.

Two sisters found dead in an apartment in Sydney, Australia earlier this month had fled Saudi Arabia, Daily Mail Australia reported Saturday.

The bodies of the women, aged 23 and 24, were found in the flat in Canterbury, southwest Sydney on 7 June, police said.

They were found by officers conducting a welfare check after they had failed to pay a month's rent and mail piled up at the front door. The women had been dead for "some time" when found, police reportedly said.

There were no signs of forced entry into the flat, and no signs of injury on the women, whose decaying bodies were found in separate bedrooms - but police said they were treating the death as suspicious.
I'm so glad I don't live over there and I'm not from there because this is horrific all the way around.
Honor Killings

Suspicious?? 2 people in their early 20's don't die at the same time naturally

They got Kashogied without the ax

Forum List

Back