Sister Sarah: "Line-UP, SUCKERS!!!!"

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
How amazing is it....that this bimbo can pull-off this author-scam?????

:confused:

I (often) wonder what other masterpieces are grouped with her books, on the average Dead-O-Head's shelves.

The folks at Lil' Dumbya's Library have to be enthused, though...that there'll be items that look like books (available)...to accompany his old Playboys & comic-books.

303.gif

Palin's still pissing of the lefties? Excellent.
Yeah....I'm sure bimbos (Nation-WIDE) are absolutely-ecstatic that one-o'-their-own is making them look (nearly) literate....and, then they open their mouth (and, dispel any consideration):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg]YouTube - Uhhh...what did she just say?? Miss Teen South Carolina 2007[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&feature=fvw]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBm5ZSWbD14&feature=related]YouTube - George bush bloopers[/ame]​

Barak Obama "Selma got me born."

All politicians make asses of themselves - as to the vast majority of people.

Gov. Mooseburgers was by me yesterday. If I had run into her I would have gladly told her that that "hopey-changey" thing is going just fine, thank you.

:D

Barak Obama "Selma got me born."

All politicians make asses of themselves - as to the vast majority of people.
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....lost your train-o'-thought, huh?

Whatta surprise....

249.gif

On the bright side.... I had one to lose. Pity you cannot say likewise.

The idiocy of people who have to use color, centered text is sad to see. Are you so afraid that no one will read your shit that you have to make it appear interesting? Cuz you fail at that too.

Gov. Mooseburgers was by me yesterday. If I had run into her I would have gladly told her that that "hopey-changey" thing is going just fine, thank you.

It is, is it.

Wow. Just wow.

Obviously another one who has no idea what the fuck is going on.

Got an idea "mr hopey changy is working out just fine"...

Explain to me how Cap and Trade (or whatever new name they are giving it) is going to save the planet.

Furthermore, please explain how it is going to create jobs seeing as the proposed bill includes 3 YEARS, yes 3 YEARS of guaranteed unemployment plus re-training costs plus relocation costs will be given to all Americans who have their jobs shipped off shore.

Finally, "Mr. Hopey Changy is working out just fine", please expolain to me where the money will come from to pay for the above mentioned 3 years of unemployement, re-training costs and relocation costs for all jobs shipped overseas.

Yeah....I'm sure bimbos (Nation-WIDE) are absolutely-ecstatic that one-o'-their-own is making them look (nearly) literate....and, then they open their mouth (and, dispel any consideration):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg]YouTube - Uhhh...what did she just say?? Miss Teen South Carolina 2007[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&feature=fvw]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBm5ZSWbD14&feature=related]YouTube - George bush bloopers[/ame]​

This is just too funny. wow. Excellent post.

It is, is it.

Wow. Just wow.

Explain to me how Cap and Trade (or whatever new name they are giving it) is going to save the planet.

Furthermore, please explain how it is going to create jobs seeing as the proposed bill includes 3 YEARS, yes 3 YEARS of guaranteed unemployment plus re-training costs plus relocation costs will be given to all Americans who have their jobs shipped off shore.

Finally, "Mr. Hopey Changy is working out just fine", please expolain to me where the money will come from to pay for the above mentioned 3 years of unemployement, re-training costs and relocation costs for all jobs shipped overseas.

Good Post.

You can also add to that. Was watching the news last night and the CBO has further numbers on the HC clusterfuck that the Clowns rammed down our throats.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. The little gem is going to cost way, way,way more than projected.

Wonder how the Hopey Changey will be workin for ya in the future there bucko???

It is, is it.

Wow. Just wow.

Well, I'll tell ya....

Like everyone else on here and elsewhere, I don't have to agree with everything a Prez does to support him, nor do I even have to think he's an angel. I've already seen ample evidence of how President Obama is just like other POTUS's before him, especially regarding law enforcement and Executive Power. He's obviously a politician. The fact that he wants to be Chief Executive is enough to warrant at least a little skepticism. Nevertheless, you get policy from the Prez you have, not the one you wish you had.

As far as cap and trade goes, I haven't followed it much because environmental issues aren't a big priority with me. I am in favor of stronger regulations on polluters, but for all I know maybe more aggressive enforcement of existing law would be a better idea than this legislation. From what I've read here...

Cap-and-trade: “Green Jobs” or Job Killer? | FactCheck.org

...both sides in the debate are overstating their cases when it comes to jobs under this bill.

As far as paying for those jobless benefits and other things, though, I'll give you the same answer I once gave somebody else on here:

Not too long ago a very expensive invasion and occupation was undertaken which the last POTUS and his party, which controlled Congress at the time, wouldn't raise taxes for - something not ever done before in a time of war. Obviously this totally ballooned our deficit. Those of us who criticised not raising taxes for this were rebuffed and told it would pay for itself. We all know how that turned out, right?

Now the tables have turned and those Republicans are responsible for creating this huge deficit in the first place (and let's cut the horseshit, folks: a lot of Dems voted for the Iraq thing, too, but this is still mainly the GOP's doing) are saying, "sorry guys, now that we ran up this huge national debt pursuing our agenda, you can't do yours now".

I say fuck that. After we had to deal with having to watch the debt grow over something we didn't agree with, you who don't agree with things that are being done now can do the same. Chances are the dreaded "T" word will come up, too. Tough shit.

LOL.

she is drawing bigger crowds than the thug in chief does now and is certainly more popular, they just can't "stand it"

go Sarah go.:clap2:

Good Post.

You can also add to that. Was watching the news last night and the CBO has further numbers on the HC clusterfuck that the Clowns rammed down our throats.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. The little gem is going to cost way, way,way more than projected.

Wonder how the Hopey Changey will be workin for ya in the future there bucko???

I support the policy (thought I wish it still had a public option), think it's long overdue and a long-term investment worth making, so again, I see it working out just fine from where I'm sitting.

As far as cost goes, see above...

This is just too funny. wow. Excellent post.
Very entertaining. I get a laugh out it every time I watch it.
Maybe someone will make it into a full length movie.

Forum List

Back