Sister on Obama "What Have we done?!!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

And for the lying liberals that will claim black people never thought this.

Everyone give Lost Soul a BIG HUG!

hug_a_turd.png

my my my !! every where i go, i see white folks still hating on black ppl !! when will you realize that most of us aren't even thinking about you !! you ppl really have a problem !! so says this black man !!!

my my my !! every where i go, i see white folks still hating on black ppl !! when will you realize that most of us aren't even thinking about you !! you ppl really have a problem !! so says this black man !!!

hahahahahahahaa

Please point out the hatred in this thread.

WTF are you talking about? Fucking racist.

You forgot to call Lost Soul a racist as well. :eusa_whistle:
I didn't forget anything, but thanks for playing. It's past your bedtime.

ah... but its not past mine, hon.

and l.s. is a disgusting and vile racist, the observation wasn't an incorrect one.

and for the record, i didn't see anything in pizzo's post that was racist. i think he was commenting on other people's racism.

just sayin'.

You keep on defending Lost Soul because he's on your side of the fence. :thup:

You call me a sexist, when in reality Lost Soul is one of the biggest sexists here at USMB. So you keep throwing those stones. :thup:

Well Si modo, one thing about this thread, you and JenyEliza both agree with the OP!

I never thought I'd see the day you two agree on something! :eek:

You keep on defending Lost Soul because he's on your side of the fence. :thup: ....
Oh, laughing at a video is defending. Only in the bizarre and paranoid mind that you have.

.... You call me a sexist, when in reality Lost Soul is one of the biggest sexists here at USMB. So you keep throwing those stones. :thup:
All I know is that the video that was posted by Lost Soul is funny. Otherwise, I know nothing about the poster. Even if I did, it still doesn't change the fact that I think the video is funny. I like good satire and to those who make up shit views, my liking satire means 'I am defending a racist'. :rolleyes:

All I know is that the video that was posted by Lost Soul is funny. Otherwise, I know nothing about the poster. Even if I did, it still doesn't change the fact that I think the video is funny. I like good satire and to those who make up shit views, my liking satire means 'I am defending a racist'. :rolleyes:

Well, let me ask you directly then.

Well do you agree with L.S's obvious racism in not only this thread but others?

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence? :eusa_think:

Well, let me ask you directly then.

Well do you agree with L.S's obvious racism in not only this thread but others?

Or about his rampant sexism? Or does that not matter because he only does it against women on the left side of the fence? :eusa_think:
Damn, you REALLY cannot read. What part of "I know nothing about the poster" has you confused?

Forum List

Back