Sissyville

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Liberals have been flocking there in droves taking their sissy therapy dogs to their sissy safe space. They run their AFTER throwing bricks and bottles at police.
Well your sissy ass safe place will not be safe long because criminals will no longer be safe anywhere nor should they.

Sanctuary cities will no longer be that as democrats have used those areas to house criminals, terrorists and drugs. Large areas of democrats criminal empire are about to collapse. Democrats also face hard choices. Obama pardons Hillary and ALL democrats pay in the up coming off year {2018} Or he refuses and Hillary goes to prison with a host of others.

Obama said again this year that voting Hillary protected his legacy. That worked so well in 2014 huh? His legacy was NOTHING but writing EO's as mandates like a dictator. You liberals do realize ANYTHING done with the swipe of a pen CAN be undone with a swipe of a pen right?

How many EO's did he write for guns alone? ALL gone in the same fashion. And with the House the Senate the Oval office and the NRA ALL on the same side FOR gun rights you have a better chance getting away with a fart in an elevator then a new gun law.

As a matter of FACT Trump wants to make CC issued by one state LEGAL in all states. Can you imagine a New York thug learning what Texas justice is? You know why Arizona thugs DON'T play the knock out game here? Because you could get your ass KILLED!

Democrats telling us we "should" work with them. Like you worked with us on Obamacare? Gun rights? Taxes? Mandates? F#ck you and the shopping cart you rode in on. Trump flipped at least five states that were blue. That IS a MANDATE and it means we don't take orders. So grab your therapy dog go to your safe space and shut the f#ck up.

We have a mandate and a plan. Don't like it? Cry to your therapy dog.

Fury

df is engaged in mental masturbation: it is pleasurable but sterile.

Mess with them physically and see what happens.

df is engaged in mental masturbation: it is pleasurable but sterile.

Mess with them physically and see what happens.
Well JakeStarkey the mayor of Sissyville is here. Quiet faggot the ADULTS are home.
You are out on the street begging for change as usual.

Mess with those people at your peril. They are letting off steam. Go in after them, and they will ball you up and toss you in a dumpster.

These are the grandchildren of the left who beat the unholy hell out of the right and far right in the sixties. They are every bit as tough.

They are not afraid of you, and you make that mistake at your peril.

What's wrong with these sissies????:cuckoo:

These people wouldn't have survived one hour fighting in World War 2 ...or WW 1 ....

or any war for that matter!:mad:

These people wouldn't have survived one hour fighting in World War 2 ...or WW 1 ....

You have no idea of what you say, but that's you, skye.

I'm in a good mood. I'm happy for obvious reasons. You are not going to rain on my parade, however hard you try you! ;)

laughs in presidential.jpg

I'm in a good mood. I'm happy for obvious reasons. You are not going to rain on my parade, however hard you try you! ;)
Enjoy your victory. Let them grieve.

Forum List

Back