Singles bar

Here's your margarita madam. It's made with real margarita mix and served in a clean glass. We're classy like that. Notice the color coordinated fly strips? I think it adds a slice of spicy with a side of conga line. I'm going for a cuban motif.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Fu6Ra59RSis]Babalu On A Conga Drum - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Rum runner coming up.
I hope everybody is all liquored up now and feeling friendly. Where are the guys hiding? Maybe I should lower the prices?
Anyway, before this thread dies a horrible and painful death I'm going to get things started.
Do you like or dislike being single?
I personally love being single. I don't say this in a sad I'm-pretending-to-be-happy sort of way. I've never actually been married but I did live with a woman for about five years. What I missed most during those years was my quiet time. Ya know, those times when you can talk back to the t.v. while wearing your boxer shorts and adorning pizza stains on your naked chest like a tribal warrior. Ok, I might be exaggerating. Never say never though. I like the idea behind marriage but I also like the idea of pure unadulterated freedom. I've never equated loneliness with being alone. I've alway felt loneliest when I was with other people so the idea of being married to avoid loneliness never seemed applicable. What are your guys thoughts on the subject?

I'm an introvert. My solitude is very important to me, probably comparable to water for the rest of humanity. I am a confirmed bachelor with a 13-year marriage in my past.

Go ahead and lie about your marital status, your dependence on various substances and even your sexual orientation. Everything is cool until you discover the truth.

Wow! LOL!!!! That was just dumb.
Anyway, I already figured the morons would just say their moron thing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I still think a singles site was a good idea but maybe this is just the wrong forum for that kind of thing. It was worth a try though.

Wow! LOL!!!! That was just dumb.
Anyway, I already figured the morons would just say their moron thing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I still think a singles site was a good idea but maybe this is just the wrong forum for that kind of thing. It was worth a try though.

Hey. :( Are you talking to me? I was role-playing. I am sorry you found such silliness to be inappropriate for a cyber bar.

Welcome to the USMB singles bar. Pull up a stool, order a drink and tell us about yourself.

"Tarbender! Pour me another drunk!!"

Oops! I wasn't referring to you with my last statement. I was referring to Whitehall for being boring. Anyway, another drunk is on your way. I hope you like margaritas with a side order of va va voom!
You are my favorite customer BDBoop. Free corn chips!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck at your singles bar, hon. :)

I drink nestle quick chocolate milk in a huge tall glass, so if you wanna slide one over, I will suck it down and then hit the sack. :)

John...if you are looking for a singles place to meet gals you think might suit your theme...try plentyoffish? I used to be there but left long ago. I was single then, too. But I remarried hubby so....I deleted my membership.Lots of females over there you can flirt with, in your age range. Don't leave here. Just go have fun once in awhile over there..then bring them back HERE, lol.

Forum List

Back