Since when does the president get to force churches to open?

Very true. trump can burn the constitution and these guys would pour gasoline on the fire. Just as long as he fights for white rights and eliminates things that helps people of color they will let him be a dictator if need be.

Your desperation just seems to intensify daily. Gee, I wonder why?

Please specify who is "burning" the Constitution, President Donald Trump or a limited number of Democrat Governors.

first-amendment-S.jpg

Read up on tRump's comments vis-a-vis shutdowns and who's responsibility they are.

Read up on the Constitution. In effect, President Donald Trump is...encouraging Governors to comply with our Constitution. He's helping them avoid scores of lawsuits.

first-amendment-S.jpg

What happened to the first amendment?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If trump tries to force churches to open, he violates his oath of office and the first amendment.
In all fairness and in the interests of accuracy...

Rump is NOT forcing churches to open...

Rump is contemplating forcing Governors to ALLOW churches to open if they wish...

Huge fricking difference.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If trump tries to force churches to open, he violates his oath of office and the first amendment.
Wait....so states can violate the first amendment by forcing churches to shut their doors...and trump wants to stop states from being able to do that...and that’s a violation of the 1st amendment?

Matthew 18:20 ESV /
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
Hebrews 10:25 ESV /
Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Acts 2:1-47 ESV /
When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. ...
Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV /
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Acts 2:42 ESV /
And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
Acts 20:7 ESV /
On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight.
1 Corinthians 14:26 ESV /
What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.
1 Corinthians 14:23 ESV /
If, therefore, the whole church comes together and all speak in tongues, and outsiders or unbelievers enter, will they not say that you are out of your minds?
1 Corinthians 10:17 ESV /
Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread.
Isaiah 66:23 ESV /
From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the Lord.
1 John 1:7 ESV /
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John 1:3 ESV /
That which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Amendment I

Wait....so states can violate the first amendment by forcing churches to shut their doors...and trump wants to stop states from being able to do that...and that’s a violation of the 1st amendment?
He is 2 doesn't care about the church as a matter of fact he's happy that the doors are shut

Amendment I

He is 2 doesn't care about the church as a matter of fact he's happy that the doors are shut
English mfer

Amendment I

/—-/ You dope, Trump is removing the restrictions so they can open IF They want to. It was the Governors who closed them AND you already knew that you slime ball.

Amendment I

English mfer
It must be challenging for you ebonics bitchs to understand English
Are you and he is 2 one in the same?

Amendment I

English mfer
You can’t even spell bitches right. I’m Japanese American and grew up rich, so I don’t use “Ebonics” so quiet down fish

Amendment I

English mfer
You can’t even spell bitches right. I’m Japanese American and grew up rich, so I don’t use “Ebonics” so quiet down fish
Yes I do believe you and he is 2 are one in the same

Amendment I

English mfer
Yes I do believe you and he is 2 are one in the same
Shit you caught me. I’ll delete this burner account now. Would’ve gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you and you’re god awful grammar

Amendment I

/—-/ You dope, Trump is removing the restrictions so they can open IF They want to. It was the Governors who closed them AND you already knew that you slime ball.
Poor IM2 He was thoroughly pummeled in his own thread.

Amendment I

why are you so frightened of a President who defends the Constitution, Constitutional Rights, Religious Freedoms?

Forum List

Back