Since Trump Has Exposed How Systemically Racist This Country Is -- What Next?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump falsely declared in his Arizona rally that public health authorities are denying the COVID-19 vaccine to white people because of their race, an Associated Press fact check stated on Sunday. The former president made racially-charged remarks that twisted facts and exaggerated the effects of racially conscious COVID antiviral treatment guidelines in New York.

"The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating -- just, denigrating -- white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you're white you don't get the vaccine or if you're white you don't get therapeutics,' Trump said 'This race-based medicine is not only anti-American, it's government tyranny in the truest sense of the word.' He called on the Supreme Court to investigate what he called a 'flagrant civil rights violation.' The Associated Press states: No, white people are not being excluded from vaccines, of which there is a plentiful supply. And there is no evidence they being sent to the 'back of the line' for COVID-19 care as a matter of public health policy."

Finally, someone is brave enough to call out the systemic racism that ACTUALLY EXISTS in this country -- not the made up racism that the media and bad blacks try to portray....Trump boldly illustrates the REAL SYSTEMIC RACISM that is being practiced against white Americans daily at the highest levels of government and other major institutions. Literally hundreds of thousands of white people are being denied life saving therapeutics like monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin; even the deadly toxin known as the vaccine is being kept away from whites -- all over the country. What is being done about it?? Why aren't conservatives fighting harder to stop this??

During the week that we celebrate another conservative's birthday, and I am talking about MLK....one must ask, why aren't we continuing his work and fighting against systemic racism? Or do we think since we eliminated systemic racism in 1965 or whenever MLK gave that speech -- we are supposed to forget about the systemic racism against whites that has been ongoing for the last 60 or so years?? Maybe the Supreme Court needs to investigate this -- didn't know they performed investigations, but I trust Trump knows more than you or I about the powers of the Supreme Court. Fact of the matter is, this is the CRT we should be talking about -- and if this makes a bunch of blacks and Hispanics not want their kids to know how they are the true oppressors -- so be it...if white kids can survive being forced to deal with this type of oppression; black kids can survive learning about it...

"Donald Trump falsely declared in his Arizona rally that public health authorities are denying the COVID-19 vaccine to white people because of their race, an Associated Press fact check stated on Sunday. The former president made racially-charged remarks that twisted facts and exaggerated the effects of racially conscious COVID antiviral treatment guidelines in New York.

"The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating -- just, denigrating -- white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you're white you don't get the vaccine or if you're white you don't get therapeutics,' Trump said 'This race-based medicine is not only anti-American, it's government tyranny in the truest sense of the word.' He called on the Supreme Court to investigate what he called a 'flagrant civil rights violation.' The Associated Press states: No, white people are not being excluded from vaccines, of which there is a plentiful supply. And there is no evidence they being sent to the 'back of the line' for COVID-19 care as a matter of public health policy."

Finally, someone is brave enough to call out the systemic racism that ACTUALLY EXISTS in this country -- not the made up racism that the media and bad blacks try to portray....Trump boldly illustrates the REAL SYSTEMIC RACISM that is being practiced against white Americans daily at the highest levels of government and other major institutions. Literally hundreds of thousands of white people are being denied life saving therapeutics like monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin; even the deadly toxin known as the vaccine is being kept away from whites -- all over the country. What is being done about it?? Why aren't conservatives fighting harder to stop this??

During the week that we celebrate another conservative's birthday, and I am talking about MLK....one must ask, why aren't we continuing his work and fighting against systemic racism? Or do we think since we eliminated systemic racism in 1965 or whenever MLK gave that speech -- we are supposed to forget about the systemic racism against whites that has been ongoing for the last 60 or so years?? Maybe the Supreme Court needs to investigate this -- didn't know they performed investigations, but I trust Trump knows more than you or I about the powers of the Supreme Court. Fact of the matter is, this is the CRT we should be talking about -- and if this makes a bunch of blacks and Hispanics not want their kids to know how they are the true oppressors -- so be it...if white kids can survive being forced to deal with this type of oppression; black kids can survive learning about it...

Don't worry my brother, good people will come together and build a world based on meritocracy, education and hard work. The past is behind us and the future is ours to build.

On the other hand....

I do not understand the comment that there has been systemic racism against white people for the last 60 or so years. With the exception of the Obama years, haven't the systems of this country been basically run by rich, white men? You believe they have been secretly conspiring against their own kind? And is there proof that whites are being denied vaccinations? I am white and had no trouble getting mine.

Lots of serious accusations without proof. Prove it.

In otherwords, Trump was right again and Biff still has severe Issues.

In otherwords, Trump was right again and Biff still has severe Issues.
Except, he wasn't right....

However, I suspect if there was a way to cut programs that Conservatives believe predominantly benefits people of color, yall would be all in favor of cutting it......

z_gop.0066 (18).jpg

I guess Lee Atwater was right when he said, conservatives will support almost anything if they think the outcome is "blacks get hurt worse than whites"

Forum List

Back