Since the only proof of homosexuality is homosexual behavior

Why is it still being taught that people are born gay?
If people are born gay, how is it some gay people go straight? It is a immoral lifestyle taught by the progs who want to destroy the natural way of life,

Oh yeah, the normal gay response, is "Dogs do it too". So gays are now dogs, i got it....

I must be a lesbian then.During birth I didn't want leave the vagina.

'I'm not sure , but those I have known in my teen years and one good friend in the 80s. Once they discovered they had homosexual feelings they tried to commit suicide. Two succeeded . So I'm not sure why it exist. Is it genetic or caused by environment ? A brains conditioned response to traumatic events. Or the brain may have some crossed wires an can be changed by brain surgery. I just know they did not like having those feelings. So its not a choice. That's my opinion and observation.

We are all born pretty much with the same needs & desires like milk, eye contact, love, fresh diapers & attention. As we grow we all eventually find out about life in general & blaze our own trails towards whatever captivates our minds.

If people are born gay, how is it some gay people go straight? It is a immoral lifestyle taught by the progs who want to destroy the natural way of life,

Oh yeah, the normal gay response, is "Dogs do it too". So gays are now dogs, i got it....

I don't believe people are born gay, I believe its a choice, its a choice when two men pound it out consensually. No one is born wanting to take a penis up their butt.

I don't believe people are born gay, I believe its a choice, its a choice when two men pound it out consensually. No one is born wanting to take a penis up their butt.

They don't want a penis up there butt, they want a penis up there vagina..

Dude I am a conservative and have lesbian and lgbt friends

Tranny's just want to be treated normal.

I have nothing against sodomites, as long as they don't come on to me and or force their agenda onto me, I'm cool with them and their choice to live gay

1606179919194.png

How can a tranny be normal when one part of the anatomy says you are a boy, and the other part says you are a girl. That is pretty messed up..Back before Hollyweird petitioned the APA to take homosexuality off the insane charts, people who cut themselves for alterations would be declared mentally unstable...

Maybe if they stopped adding Letters into the moniker people could take them seriously....LGBT then Q, then 50 other genders now, or more....

Did you choose to be straight? I don't recall ever making a conscious decision, I just always knew.

I have always maintained that a LEGAL definition of homosexuality is impossible. I have heard it said that the definition starts and ends with the question, Would you - or do you - suck "richard"? But I digress...

The simple definition is that a homosexual is someone who is sexually attracted to other males. The Gay Mafia maintains that this attraction is innate and unchanging. Period. There is no "cure," and even to speculate that such a cure is possible is verboten. And of course to think that the word "cure" is apropos is just as sinful.

So, if that is the case, what do you make of...

• a man who is sexually attracted to men, but lives a completely "normal" life, either married or unmarried, and never gives into this proclivity?
  • a man who is attracted to men, but is a lifetime celibate?
  • a man who, while in prison (or comparable) engages in anal intercourse with other men?
Are these fellows "homosexuals"?

For the purposes of discrimination against "homosexuals," what do you make of the fellow who has an appearance and traits that lead others to believe, wrongly, that he is homosexual? If that person is a victim of ill treatment, does he have a claim under laws that protect homosexuals from harmful discrimination?

I'm not buying the implicit assertion of the OP.

And for the record, I consider that lesbians are a whole different proposition. Lesbianism can come and go. It makes some people uncomfortable to think of it, but it's true. And sexual congress is not the main focus of lesbian relationships, especially long-term ones.

How can a tranny be normal when one part of the anatomy says you are a boy, and the other part says you are a girl. That is pretty messed up..Back before Hollyweird petitioned the APA to take homosexuality off the insane charts, people who cut themselves for alterations would be declared mentally unstable...

Maybe if they stopped adding Letters into the moniker people could take them seriously....LGBT then Q, then 50 other genders now, or more....
Fuck off one of my best friends is a tranny, sure I mess with her when she/he looks ridiculous in a dress, but she/he is a good person.

Most of them just want to be accepted in society, sure I bitch about them but in reality if you get to know them they are ok

Did you choose to be straight? I don't recall ever making a conscious decision, I just always knew.

I choose women because I love vagina

Tell me about it my mom said I was a right handed till I met my kindergarten teacher who was a south paw..

Been left handed ever since.., I had a huge crush on her

I choose women because I love vagina

I love the scent of a woman, I love her smile, I love the goofy things she does, I love her legs ..

New Topics

Forum List

Back