since one of the mods closed my thread

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
I must clarify and respond to left winger. The bet I made in 2020 was that I would leave the board for a year if Biden won. I kept my end of that bet and then came back to the board after a year. But winger doesn't have the guts or honesty to back up his claim of a dem congressional victory this november by making a wager on it. AS I said, typical lib, all mouth, no action.

I must clarify and respond to left winger. The bet I made in 2020 was that I would leave the board for a year if Biden won. I kept my end of that bet and then came back to the board after a year. But winger doesn't have the guts or honesty to back up his claim of a dem congressional victory this november by making a wager on it. AS I said, typical lib, all mouth, no action.
/----/ Welcome back. You were missed.

Internet wagers of the political sort are pants-on-head retarded.....Just sayin'.

Should have just betted a 30-round P-Mag and if the libtard lived in a ban state then turn him in. ;)

I must clarify and respond to left winger. The bet I made in 2020 was that I would leave the board for a year if Biden won. I kept my end of that bet and then came back to the board after a year. But winger doesn't have the guts or honesty to back up his claim of a dem congressional victory this November by making a wager on it. AS I said, typical lib, all mouth, no action.
Even if he makes the bet he wouldn't honor it if he lost. Don't be naive'.
Don't make bets, make posts.

Actually, you made a bet to leave for good and you came sneaking back after a year

Why would you think anyone on this board would make a bet with YOU

But winger doesn't have the guts or honesty to back up his claim of a dem congressional victory this november

Show where I have ever posted that

I have said Republicans will take the House, nobody disputes that
I have also said that the Senate could go either way but that Republicans are ruining their chances due to poor candidates

Actually, you made a bet to leave for good and you came sneaking back after a year

Why would you think anyone on this board would make a bet with YOU
more lies from our resident liar. the bet was one year and I kept my end of it plus a few months.

you won't make a bet because, like all libs, you have no confidence in your own bullshit ideology because deep down inside you know its all a fraud, just like senile old joey and his corrupt family who are all on the chinese payroll.

I have also said that the Senate could go either way but that Republicans are ruining their chances due to poor candidates
now the story changes, you said the dems would hold both houses.

So lets talk about poor candidates,
Dems running for president in 2024-----------senile joe, cameltoe Harris, mayor pete, bernie, crooked hillary, who else ya got? Whoopi? Behar? Colbert? Michael Obama? Schumer? Crazy Nancy? Swalwell? Toad boy Nadler?

Someone wanted to make a similar wager with me, I told em I had no desire to chase anyone off the forum.

now the story changes, you said the dems would hold both houses.

So lets talk about poor candidates,
Dems running for president in 2024-----------senile joe, cameltoe Harris, mayor pete, bernie, crooked hillary, who else ya got? Whoopi? Behar? Colbert? Michael Obama? Schumer? Crazy Nancy? Swalwell? Toad boy Nadler?

Again I challenge you to show where I ever posted that

I know I didn’t because I never imagined Democrats would hold the House
Even Democrats don’t believe that

You are a better man than I

Why I once lied to a Leftist just to watch them cry.

Again I challenge you to show where I ever posted that

I know I didn’t because I never imagined Democrats would hold the House
Even Democrats don’t believe that
If you left you would just need another way to make a fool of yourself

Don't do it man!!

People vote by Party and Savings Accounts.
I can barely find anyone who knows the platform of any candidate.

more lies from our resident liar. the bet was one year and I kept my end of it plus a few months.

you won't make a bet because, like all libs, you have no confidence in your own bullshit ideology because deep down inside you know its all a fraud, just like senile old joey and his corrupt family who are all on the chinese payroll.

OK

Show us the post from 2020
It was your stupid bet

OK

Show us the post from 2020
It was your stupid bet
you were not even involved, it was with some other left wing clown, I don't even remember who after all this time, and it really does not matter. I kept my word, you lefties never do. Everyone knows that so your foolish rantings fall on deaf ears.

Forum List

Back