Since i cant get an answer from Progressive's about Joe Biden's policies, i will list them for you.

I am offended that you are not addressing my question on the topic of this Thread.
Cut the shit, you jumped the shark when you decided to lie why Trump didn't kick out the illegal aliens, saying he broke his promise because he needed the money from congress.
Which BTW he controlled for the first 2 years.

I am offended that you are not addressing my question on the topic of this Thread.
Cut the shit, you jumped the shark when you decided to lie why Trump didn't kick out the illegal aliens, saying he broke his promise because he needed the money from congress.
Which BTW he controlled for the first 2 years.
Try following the Thread from Post 6, you moron.
I'm done with you as you just proved you're either demented or a liar.
Then again, I read your demented posts all the time and I already knew you were a tremendous moron.

Try following the Thread from Post 6, you moron.
I'm done with you as you just proved you're either demented or a liar.

I'm discussing OP #6

6. Allow illegal aliens into the country, thus having lower wages demanded by the companies, thus keeping the poor from moving up.

I'm discussing OP #6

6. Allow illegal aliens into the country, thus having lower wages demanded by the companies, thus keeping the poor from moving up.

Biden is letting in children, who aren't taking jobs from the work force. Who is, are the millions of illegal aliens that Trump promised he would kick out of the country.

The Supreme Court has allowed President Trump to defy Congress and continue to spend more than $6 billion diverted from military funds

Can you explain why border security isn’t a function of our military?
the Appropriations Clause of the U.S. Constitution exclusively grants the power of the purse to Congress.

also, the military is bound by the Posse Comitatus Act.

the Appropriations Clause of the U.S. Constitution exclusively grants the power of the purse to Congress.

also, the military is bound by the Posse Comitatus Act.
Trump used the fact that DOD appropriations are good for 2 years, unlike others which are limited to a single budget year.

Article I
Section 8
Clause 12
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

1. Raise taxes, not on just the rich, but those taxes will trickle down to the poorest of the poor.
2. Raise gasoline prices, like a tax, but the higher gas prices go the more poor people will suffer.
3. Raise food prices, when fuel prices go up, then the prices of delivery for those goods go up, thus the poor will suffer more.
4. Kill unborn babies, because the poor cant afford babies, then they will either abort their children, or have so many babies for welfare, they just wont care for the babies, thus creating more poor.
5. Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

Seems that Joe Biden's plan is to keep progressive slaves poor. All for a $1,400 check.

You can have policies like that when you rig and steal elections and bribe poor people with $1,400.

Which means Trump had $3 billion to fight crime.
Post 6, which prompted my post, has zero to do with crimes being committed by trespassers.
Being a mentally ill Progressive you cannot admit that Democrat Criminal Reform has created violent chaos by US Citizens in the US.
Trump had $3 billion to deport the illegals from the country like he promised, but he didn't did he.

Now you complain about the crimes those illegals commit.
Biden and Dems are responsible for every American an illegal rapes or kills.

1. Raise taxes, not on just the rich, but those taxes will trickle down to the poorest of the poor.
2. Raise gasoline prices, like a tax, but the higher gas prices go the more poor people will suffer.
3. Raise food prices, when fuel prices go up, then the prices of delivery for those goods go up, thus the poor will suffer more.
4. Kill unborn babies, because the poor cant afford babies, then they will either abort their children, or have so many babies for welfare, they just wont care for the babies, thus creating more poor.
5. Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

Seems that Joe Biden's plan is to keep progressive slaves poor. All for a $1,400 check.
HEY!
7 original lies in a single post.
Congratulations!

Unless you're going to list the 7 alleged lies you refer to and provide proof of why they are lies, you should just STFU.
OP Made the claims. Every claim a lie.
Challenge the lies not the person pointing out the lie.
IT is the responsibility of the person making the claim to prove it.
And 7 lies in one post is significant ESPECIALLY given the OP only makes seven claims.

HEY!
Congratulations!

Unless you're going to list the 7 alleged lies you refer to and provide proof of why they are lies, you should just STFU.
And 7 lies in one post is significant ESPECIALLY given the OP only makes seven claims.

No YOU made the claim that all 7 were lies. YOUR responsibility then to back up your statement, otherwise, you're just talking shit like the OP, no better.

HEY!
Congratulations!

No YOU made the claim that all 7 were lies. YOUR responsibility then to back up your statement, otherwise, you're just talking shit like the OP, no better.
Hey i am not talking shit...
Taxes are rising..
Gas prices are rising.
Other goods prices are rising.
Crime is rising.

what the fuck did i say that wasnt truth?

HEY!
Congratulations!

Hey i am not talking shit...
Taxes are rising..
Gas prices are rising.
Other goods prices are rising.
Crime is rising.

what the fuck did i say that wasnt truth?
That Biden is..

Those are the source of your lies and your disconnect from reality.

Trump had $3 billion to deport the illegals from the country like he promised, but he didn't did he.

Now you complain about the crimes those illegals commit.
Biden and Dems are responsible for every American an illegal rapes or kills.
Biden has been letting in children.
Trump broke his promise to deport the adults.
Let me respond by bringing up an actual event...

I live in Nassau County and Trump sent in ICE to collect and evict trespassers.
Democrat Nassau County Executive Laura Curran told Trump she would not allow ICE to operate and would use every method she had at her disposal to disrupt ICE including hiring people to be on the lookout for ICE vehicles and personnel.
Trump told Curran he would withhold funds from Nassau County.
Trump won that round and I suddenly saw a tremendous growth in Black employment in construction and food service.

So yes, Trump addressed that issue and your criminal loving Ds did everything they could to stop Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back