Since everyone is supposed to do their thing to over come the Wuhan Virus.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The government and their employees should not be paid until the Wuhan Virus is taken care of. We see plenty of stores and restaurants closing and people not going to be paid, so be it, there wont be tax dollars so no funds for Congress, Senate and other government pork. When all is better we can then take stock on the reality that we dont really need all those people and get a 50% reduction in the government workforce and then no longer have a deficit....

The government and their employees should not be paid until the Wuhan Virus is taken care of. We see plenty of stores and restaurants closing and people not going to be paid, so be it, there wont be tax dollars so no funds for Congress, Senate and other government pork. When all is better we can then take stock on the reality that we dont really need all those people and get a 50% reduction in the government workforce and then no longer have a deficit....

Rump is way ahead of you. Closed down the pandemic unit two years ago. Nasty.

It never was closed. That's a fake news lie.

I just found out that...

... if I go to a doctor's appointment...

... I get quarantined in my room for 2 weeks!

Would the Mrs have an issue with that?

upload_2020-3-20_14-26-2.png

Liar. He merged it with two other groups.
You people never stop lying, do you?

Pogo

What a liar you've become!

You used to argue facts.

What happened to you?

uhhh.... that's a reference to a recent presser. The quote, "nasty question".
You could look it up.

No dear Pogo

it's not a recent 'presser'.

Regardless why would you promulgate anything but fact?

Pogo

You used to argue facts.

What happened to you?

No you are a liar and I answered in the other thread when you said it was a lie. Although Trump didn't do it personally Bolton did and since Trump is supposedly the leader he should know what's going on in his WH.

Goddamn he or Bolton fired them look up the truth. Jesus Christ I thought you were better than some guess I was wrong.

Pogo

You used to argue facts.

What happened to you?

No you are a liar and I answered in the other thread when you said it was a lie. Although Trump didn't do it personally Bolton did and since Trump is supposedly the leader he should know what's going on in his WH.
Wasnt Bolton the guy that you libtards wanted to bring down the President because Bolton's book had some issues? Really, you want to say that President Trump knew what was going on behind his back, with all the liberals colluding with the Russian Dossier? You are a liar, will always be a liar, because you are a liberal.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Goddamn he or Bolton fired them look up the truth. Jesus Christ I thought you were better than some guess I was wrong.
Yes, he fired people. But he moved the arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense into one thing. He merged them to shrink the bkoated departments.
Yes, i am better than some because i oay attention to REALITY and not partisan bullshit.
Apparently, you should try it.

Uh.... "you people"?

>> Anticipating the likely investigation into their handling of the coronavirus outbreak, current and former Trump Administration officials are starting to push back on widespread allegations that the Administration’s cuts to critical global health staffing and funding may have hampered its response. Much of that attention has focused on the 2018 disbanding of a National Security Council unit focused on pandemic preparedness, which critics say left a leadership vacuum in global health security at the White House.

President Donald Trump dismissed criticism that disbanding the team had slowed things down, calling it a “nasty question” at a White House briefing. “I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said at the March 13 press conference. But a long list of experts, lawmakers and former officials spent the last 18 months warning that the Trump administration needed to reinstate it before it was too late.

“We worked very well with that office,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told Congress on March 11. “It would be nice if the office was still there.” << --- Time Magazine (not the fake one - did you know there's a real Time Magazine?)

Tennessee, this is North Cackalackee talking, your state father. We brought y'all into this world --- we'll take y'all out.

Pogo

You used to argue facts.

What happened to you?

uhhh.... that's a reference to a recent presser. The quote, "nasty question".
You could look it up.

No dear Pogo

it's not a recent 'presser'.

Regardless why would you promulgate anything but fact?

It was on Friday, the 13th. The post was the following Monday.

That's "recent".

Want proof?

Don't be nickel-and-diming me up in here. It's been covered.

And btw he threw another "nasty" tantrum today. Maybe it's an every Friday thing. Maybe he's just one hell of a fucked up individual.

Uh.... "you people"?

>> Anticipating the likely investigation into their handling of the coronavirus outbreak, current and former Trump Administration officials are starting to push back on widespread allegations that the Administration’s cuts to critical global health staffing and funding may have hampered its response. Much of that attention has focused on the 2018 disbanding of a National Security Council unit focused on pandemic preparedness, which critics say left a leadership vacuum in global health security at the White House.

President Donald Trump dismissed criticism that disbanding the team had slowed things down, calling it a “nasty question” at a White House briefing. “I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said at the March 13 press conference. But a long list of experts, lawmakers and former officials spent the last 18 months warning that the Trump administration needed to reinstate it before it was too late.

“We worked very well with that office,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told Congress on March 11. “It would be nice if the office was still there.” << --- Time Magazine (not the fake one - did you know there's a real Time Magazine?)

Tennessee, this is North Cackalackee talking, your state father. We brought y'all into this world --- we'll take y'all out.
He merged it with 2 other offices. Omfg
Fucking liars!

Trump decides to merge all the military together.
"ZOMG he got rid of the aie force!"
Morons

Forum List

Back