Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

An actual racist would applaud blacks killing each other, not point it out as a problem.
There are differing degrees of racism. I just find it telling that the same faces appear on every thread dumping on minorities.
That isnt an accident.
So we learn that Mr Aubrey was a housebreaker, Mr Floyd was a druggie and Ms Taylor was mean to cats.
The aim of that is to reduce sympathy for the victim. Like they were asking for what they got.
Thats pure Klan.

There are differing degrees of racism. I just find it telling that the same faces appear on every thread dumping on minorities.
That isnt an accident.
So we learn that Mr Aubrey was a housebreaker, Mr Floyd was a druggie and Ms Taylor was mean to cats.
The aim of that is to reduce sympathy for the victim. Like they were asking for what they got.
Thats pure Klan.

"Hands up Don't Shoot" was a lie, that isn't racist, it's a fact.

There is always the human discomfort with "other", that isn't racism, that's human nature. Racism is seeing everything in your worldview through the lens of race, after that there is supremacism, nationalism, segregation tendencies, and finally eliminationism that handle the degrees of said viewpoints interaction with those of other races.

I only see racists make that argument.
The same people who tell me that Mandela was a terrorist.

Oh.....so saying that black lives matter cost thousands of young black men their lives, which is the truth, is racist...while cops shooting violent criminals resisting arrest and failing to comply....all 13 of them in a year.....is racist?

That isnt an accident.
Thats pure Klan.

No...Breonna taylor was an associate of violent drug dealers and because of that, her boyfriend got her shot.....Floyd was a violent armed criminal who died from 3 clogged arteries mixed with a cocktail of illegal drugs......and Aubrey was also a criminal who had really bad luck.....

I sympathize with the victims of those criminals...not the criminals who cause so much pain and suffering to others.

Yet blacks are still being killed by cops, yet the riots, that were supposedly about that, stopped.

How odd.

it is almost as though the stated reason for the riots was bullshit and there was another real reason, that was something satisfied by the election of Biden.

Mmmm....
Funny how that works.

No...Breonna taylor was an associate of violent drug dealers and because of that, her boyfriend got her shot.....Floyd was a violent armed criminal who died from 3 clogged arteries mixed with a cocktail of illegal drugs......and Aubrey was also a criminal who had really bad luck.....

I sympathize with the victims of those criminals...not the criminals who cause so much pain and suffering to others.
You believe that criminality is linked to skin colour. So you defend anyone who has killed a black person. That makes anything you say redundant.

And white liberals reap all the benefits
Apparently so…since now in LA they just run their victims over with cars to rob them.

Got to love the rob and go mugging they get to now enjoy after a day of shopping at Nordstrom. ;)

You believe that criminality is linked to skin colour. So you defend anyone who has killed a black person. That makes anything you say redundant.

Wow.......I know anyone who disagrees with you is a racist...that is how you seem to roll.......You mentioned 3 specific individuals....I listed their actual criminal histories....you ignore those histories and then call me a racist for pointing out that each individual you listed was an actual criminal or deep in the criminal lifestyle........

You are the one bringing up skin color, not me......I pointed out how each of the people you mentioned was a criminal, or associated, deeply, with criminals.......and those connections and lifestyles got them killed....

You are the one bringing up skin color, not me......I pointed out how each of the people you mentioned was a criminal, or associated, deeply, with criminals.......and those connections and lifestyles got them killed....
Racist and corrupt cops got them killed. That you deny that shows your belief system. Ms Taylor was sitting in her own house doing nothing. Mr Aubrey was out jogging and Mr Floyd was just high on drugs.
These things dont seem to be aproblem for white folk.
If knowing criminals was a death sentence |trump would have been offed a long time back. He only knows criminals.

Are you claiming that unless Police are allowed to beat handcuffed people that people in SF will be robbed?
No ..I’m saying Democrats policies regardIng law enforcement and crime are a huge failure across the board.

No ..I’m saying Democrats policies regardIng law enforcement and crime are a huge failure across the board.

Oh….you mean holding violent Police Officers accountable for their actions?

How do you look at Republican attacks on the FBI comparing them to Nazi’s and KGB?
Do you think that rhetoric is responsible for yesterdays attack on the FBI by a Trump supporter?

Racist and corrupt cops got them killed. That you deny that shows your belief system. Ms Taylor was sitting in her own house doing nothing. Mr Aubrey was out jogging and Mr Floyd was just high on drugs.
These things dont seem to be aproblem for white folk.
If knowing criminals was a death sentence |trump would have been offed a long time back. He only knows criminals.

No....their lifestyle got them killed. That you deny the choices they made led to their deaths is just silly.

Taylor was an known associate of drug dealers, helping them in various ways, which is why her apartment was part of the various locations raided by police.......and it was her boyfriend who started shooting at the police first, not the police......you don't know what you are talking about.

More Whites are shot by police..........

Knowing criminals isn't a death sentence....your boyfriend shooting at police after they announce they are police will get you killed.

Oh….you mean holding violent Police Officers accountable for their actions?

How do you look at Republican attacks on the FBI comparing them to Nazi’s and KGB?
Do you think that rhetoric is responsible for yesterdays attack on the FBI by a Trump supporter?
Here is how democrats handle crime.

Attention:

criminals are allowed to rob your business of up to $1000.00 per visit. So don’t call the police. And if they assault you and you fight back you will be prosecuted.

If you carry personal items or put any in your car…expect to be robbed or run over in the streets for your shopping purchases…infact it would be better if you just shopped online..however there is no guarantee your items will make it to your destination…so ..oh well..

If after all this you managed to get a criminal arrested just know they will be released without bail.

Thank you for your time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back