Since 9/11, twice as many Americans were killed by white supremacists than any other group

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

White supremacy = anti-American

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

Those are the facts we need to be discussing on how to prevent and stop from happening.

At this point, its a national epidemic and crisis.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

Another inconvenient fact.

FBI/DHS report:

Yeah, but see, some whites consider white folks to be entitled to that.

FBI/DHS report:

You should go to more counter protests and mix it up with them.

Swing your purse at them as hard as you can in those high heels

FBI/DHS report:

How many homosexuals have American RWers pushed off buildings lately?
Your bois.

But you are down with that.

The Islamic State’s shocking war on gays

Last edited:
Those are the facts we need to be discussing on how to prevent and stop from happening.

At this point, its a national epidemic and crisis.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
It's funny, the actual point of that article was noting that the Trump Administration was defunding the "Life after Hate" group that councils former white supremacists on dealing with peer pressure after abandoning their hate.

Whatever deflects from jihadism is a good death.
We should ignore white supremacy because of jihadism? Should we ignore rape too?
You should deflect for your chosen constituent pet religion whenever you can.

Can you explain your original post?
I can. Here:

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back