CDZ Simple Question:

I get up and go to work to make sure you have containers for your chinese takeout, or for your coleslaw from the deli. That's how I help my fellow man I guess, lol!
Being serious buddy and truthfully people shouldn’t ask why someone hasn’t done anything when it is our job to do it ourselves.

Take the baby formula and why hasn’t anyone write about ( except another poster and myself ) about buying and where to buy it?

The question is simple and yet no one want to answer because it will then make them realize their selfish way of life that we have become…

Being serious buddy and truthfully people shouldn’t ask why someone hasn’t done anything when it is our job to do it ourselves.

Take the baby formula and why hasn’t anyone write about ( except another poster and myself ) about buying and where to buy it?

The question is simple and yet no one want to answer because it will then make them realize their selfish way of life that we have become…
Every job is important.

Confederate Soldier's job is important. Though, to be fair, you are right, he probably would not be doing it for free. . .

10 years military. Got unemployment about 7 weeks in my entire life..........5 forced on me because of the Covid nonsense.............

What does the Op give out if he thinks your worthy................A COOKIE.

LMAO

Every job is important.

Confederate Soldier's job is important. Though, to be fair, you are right, he probably would not be doing it for free. . .
I get your point and my apologies too confederate for my dismissive remark.

But

I am not really saying do it for free but what are we doing as a nation to improve the future for our next generation?

Let open the discussion and see where we went wrong because our Government reflect us as society and I believe we have moved away from what we can do for each other to what can you do for me lately…

What can I do for America? Simple .. encourage people to become more educated with how government works, how to work and progress in a professional environment and to stop the stupid woke mindset on the LGBT+ front ... Those would be the golden cup on my front ...

Forum List

Back