Simple math time; FOX News vs. 5 other far lefty news orgs..............

That would be "fares". If you want to boast about how much smarter you are than everyone else, it might help to know the definitions of the words that you use and, maybe, the basics of grammar...

I made an honest typo, and since corrected it, sue me.

Bullshit you tap dancing lap monkey. You fucked up, but are so ego driven that you won't admit it.

Your grammar and spelling, like many of your arguments is uneducated and feeble at best.

This is why you're on my list, cuz you just can't help but troll after you been pwned, you willfully confuse talk shows with real news when you can't find actual fault in said news, ignorance with honest typos and slang, etc.

I think you're done here, run along.

I posted this on another thread, but with this thread it needs to be posted again.

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.
http://easyjjgrand3.newsvine.com/_n...firms-that-fox-news-makes-you-stupid-alternet

Last edited:
I posted this on another thread, but with this thread it needs to be posted again.

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.
Newsvine - Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | | AlterNet

I bypassed the Progressive site you linked, went straight to this study's source, and looky what I found.......

There were cases with some other news sources as well. Daily consumers of MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR and PBS) were higher (34 points and 25 points respectively) in believing that it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending money raised from foreign sources to support Republican candidates. Daily watchers of network TV news broadcasts were 12 points higher in believing that TARP was signed into law by President Obama, and 11 points higher in believing that most Republicans oppose TARP.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/671.php?nid=&id=&pnt=671&lb=

And they call ME a cherry picker?:lol:

All news networks have flaws, I never said they didn't, and to suggest that EVERYTHING FOX News reports on IS A LIE, remains quite simply, laughable.:lol:

As for making you dumber as your bias lil site suggests, I'm proof enough that that's BS.

FoxNews gave up being a legitimate news network a decade ago. Much like professional wrestling, they have adopted a "News Entertainment" philosophy where they sacrifice integrity for ratings.

You're not right, you're not righteous, nor are you just 1.

Face it.........you're 1 in a pack of lemmings going over the cliff.

Sorry about your bad fucking luck........really..........

Anything besides spam to post?

Wanna make an amusing attempt @ tryna refute my facts? Or are you gonna keep lowering the collective IQ of this board?

I don't think you post anything but spam.

Wanna make an amusing attempt @ tryna refute my facts? Or are you gonna keep lowering the collective IQ of this board?

uhhh... Dood. Have you ever posted anything besides spam here in your life?

You bypassed a link to get something to reinforce your own bullshit?

Way to go Blighted1.

BS, if it REALLY is BS, obviously can never be reinforced in the 1st place.

Good one, nice try.:lol:

Your comment identifies you as a propaganda monkey, nothing else. If you can't study and read material with which you may disagree and be open to challenging comments, all you can do is rah rah for your side. That's worthless other than for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

uhhh... Dood. Have you ever posted anything besides spam here in your life?

R1 posts opinion and propaganda, not facts and analysis. S/he is nothing but a propaganda monkey.

I love how resident forum lefty trolls like Starkey, and his oblivious cheer leading section, remain unable to legitimately respond to my last fact and link posted.

Hence their subsequent pretty insults, lies, and further trolling.

Anyone else wanna embarrass themselves here? Emotionally unstable idiots like Starkey could use some company on my debate pwned list.:lol:

I love how resident forum lefty trolls like Starkey, and his oblivious cheer leading section, remain unable to legitimately respond to my last fact and link posted.

Anyone else wanna embarrass themselves here? Emotionally unstable idiots like Starkey could use some company on my debate pwned list.:lol:

your last fact linked has already been addressed.

i am not surprised you did not get it.

EDIT: i am in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
FoxNews gave up being a legitimate news network a decade ago. Much like professional wrestling, they have adopted a "News Entertainment" philosophy where they sacrifice integrity for ratings.

Fox abandoned ALL credibility and any right to claim they produce "news" when they sued for the right to lie.

I think that if the FoxNews anchors have their fingers crossed it is not technically lying

Fox abandoned ALL credibility and any right to claim they produce "news" when they sued for the right to lie.

I think that if the FoxNews anchors have their fingers crossed it is not technically lying

Is that similar to the "different area codes" rule?

I asked you what Foxnews' audience is compared to NBC Nightly news, at 9 million. what's Foxnews getting at the time of the evening?

I asked you what Foxnews' audience is compared to NBC Nightly news, at 9 million. what's Foxnews getting at the time of the evening?

Little under 1/3rd of that. R1 is very good at pawning herself. She won't post any evidence, accuses you of being a toll who posts spam, and then will swish off.

Last edited:

Little under 1/3rd of that. R1 is very good at pawning herself. She won't post any evidence, accuse you of being a toll who posts spam, and then will swish off.

Yep. 3rd grade equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, yelling "la, la, la, la, la", and running away.

Then you tell everyone how witty you were in "winning".

Forum List

Back