Simple math time; FOX News vs. 5 other far lefty news orgs..............

Okay........if Beck and O'reilly are not news, then what is the main gist of their show?

Apparently Beck's is snake oil salesman with a big dose of crazy fear thrown in.

O'reilly's is attack journalism on people who don't deserve it. Shall we talk about James the Queef and his ACORN videos that were FAKED and broadcast as real news?

Nice paraphrasing! So Reagan really want on there and said "I'M GUILTY OF TREASON":lol::lol::lol:

Separate what was said in your head, from reality please, then get back to me....

:lol:

Yeah..without saying those exact words..

He did.

LOL, that's what I thought. You can't separate reality from your fantasy. No doubt you'll now post the vid. Go ahead, as no Prez. is actually stupid enough to talk themselves into that kinda corner, not even a dolt like Carter or Obama.

I don't need to post it again. Google works for you.

If you want to watch it (again..not sure you did in the first place) feel free.

He admits to wrong doing..then says he doesn't "remember" doing it.

That's pretty damned convenient..

In other words..a termed coined by the Reagan administration.

Plausible deniability.

Okay........if Beck and O'reilly are not news, then what is the main gist of their show?

Apparently Beck's is snake oil salesman with a big dose of crazy fear thrown in.

O'reilly's is attack journalism on people who don't deserve it. Shall we talk about James the Queef and his ACORN videos that were FAKED and broadcast as real news?

-FACEPALM-

OMG. They both start their shows with their opinions, as opposed to FOX's earlier news shows like "America live", how is that NOT a giveaway?

It's called the O'Reilly Factor, the factor obviously being his opinion. Unless we have another 9/11, it's highly unlikely he would mention any breaking news in the middle of one of his segments. How is that NOT another giveaway?

The same pretty much goes for Beck.

Do you get it now? This aint rocket science dude.....

-FACEPALM-

OMG. They both start their shows with their opinions, as opposed to FOX's earlier news shows like "America live", how is that NOT a giveaway?

It's called the O'Reilly Factor, the factor obviously being his opinion. Unless we have another 9/11, it's highly unlikely he would mention any breaking news in the middle of one of his segments. How is that NOT another giveaway?

Those "facts" that are put on their shows are generally broadcast by the FAUX Nooze teams as something that is real.

If Beck and O'reilly are the source for the news on FAUX, and they know it's false, why does the news people keep quoting unreliable sources?

I'll tell you why.......it's because they aren't news.

BTW...........Jon Stewart gets his facts right about 98 percent of the time.

You're not right, you're not righteous, nor are you just 1.

Face it.........you're 1 in a pack of lemmings going over the cliff.

Sorry about your bad fucking luck........really..........

Anything besides spam to post?

Wanna make an amusing attempt @ tryna refute my facts? Or are you gonna keep lowering the collective IQ of this board?

NBC Nightly News has about 9 million viewers. How many does Foxnews have in that time slot?

Why does the left keep bashing FOX News? The answer is really simple. FOX News is the ONLY news org. out there that comes closest to fair and balanced. They have lefty D's on their news and talk programs alot.

This there a SLIGHT rightward tilt? Yes, it also pales in comparison to CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, I could go on......

5 AGAINST 1 IS SOMEHOW FAIR? Yet FOX News continues to destroy said competition in the ratings battle, cuz the rest of America sees this same common sense as I.

Even tho it's the only 1 of its kind, the left wants it gon, so they can finally have their precious monopoly, information control, and nurture yet another means of covert indoctrination.

Why do people proudly post how much Fox News destroys the competition?

Are you proud that such a large percentage of the American population are just dumb sheep?

oh ratings shmatings.

Half of their ratings prolly come from KO showing clips from fox news so peeps have to go see if they really are that stupid, and that gets em another ratings point.

The other half is from peeps that really need a good laugh so they go watch the circus freaks and dont really care that it gives fox another ratings point'

whatever cant be explained by that is prolly explained by all the kooks like the lady John Mccain had to call down at one of his campaign rallies that has a tv in every room tuned to Fox News so she doesnt miss a single word they are saying.

fair? you are speaking as if there was some sports game being played and one side only got one player total. This is free market media. You don't say things are unfair when you are the only one in your high school class to get a question wrong on an exam. Sometimes a belief is in the minority because it's just plain dumb.

ABikerSailor wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS1NWYV1i_E

Hannity even admitted to faking the footage and calling it real.
Gooood job! Finally a coherent thought! That said, it's not like any news network doesn't make mistakes, as I've already proven. They admitted to it, owned up to it, which is more than Olberman, or Rather ever did.

As far as the Olberman suspension? It was because of the rules, but interestingly enough, he was back on the air after only 3 days (including a weekend). Additionally, it was shown that Olberman didn't really do anything wrong.
If he did nothing wrong, HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. More epic fail from you and the twisted lil fantasy world you fester in.:lol:

And yeah......both Beck and O'Reilly REPEATEDLY get their "facts" wrong that they try to pass off as news.
AGAIN CAPTAIN ILLITERATE, THOSE ARE TALK SHOWS, NOT NEWS SHOWS, THEY'RE ALLOWED TO DO THAT. HENCE, AGAIN, WHY THE SHOWS ARE NAMED AFTER THEM.

C'mon ya pathetic little window licker on the short bus, give us something good, preferably with REAL links.
^^Typical lefty flaming and trolling after being called out, and pwned^^

Watch everyone, as he sits @ his PC, scratching his head as to what insults, and smoke and mirrors he plans to pass for debate next.:lol:

The libs have never been able to understand the difference between the opinion shows on Fox (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news programs (Chris Wallace, Shep Smith). They then follow all the usual talking points from their Huff post, MSNBC or Daily Kos masters and regurgitate it on message boards daily.

Why does the left keep bashing FOX News? The answer is really simple. FOX News is the ONLY news org. out there that comes closest to fair and balanced. They have lefty D's on their news and talk programs alot.

This there a SLIGHT rightward tilt? Yes, it also pales in comparison to CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, I could go on......

5 AGAINST 1 IS SOMEHOW FAIR? Yet FOX News continues to destroy said competition in the ratings battle, cuz the rest of America sees this same common sense as I.

Even tho it's the only 1 of its kind, the left wants it gon, so they can finally have their precious monopoly, information control, and nurture yet another means of covert indoctrination.

Why do people proudly post how much Fox News destroys the competition?

Are you proud that such a large percentage of the American population are just dumb sheep?

Looks like someone's mad that there's a network that refuses to go along with the mass, lefty media BS that sadly blankets this nation.

Get over it, and look in a mirror for sheep.

FOX isn't news..it's owned partly by the Saudi Government and spouts propaganda for the oil loving republicans.

^^In case anyone ever wonders why leftists make an 20% of the population TOPS.^^

Wanna actually respond? Or are you gonna follow that ABikerSailor sheep? If yall do, yall can both be added to the belt.
News flash sparky!!!! You have just been told the only "news" you need to know. This has been a public service provided by the members of USMB. Just because you don't like the news doesn't make it wrong. You are an idiot. You don't have a clue why Fox shows you what they do. You don't have a clue why the other chanels show what they show. I don't have the time nor the inclination to explain it all to you. Serious people do not get thier "news" from any of the chanels you listed. You are not serious. You are a chump. For all the blather you re report about what you see on the TV you might as well be telling us all what you saw on QVC. Or..Survivor..Or...some stupid sit com. Hey wasn't 2 and a half men a hoot!!!! Did you see how funny it was??? How could you tell pea brain... they played the canned laughter and you howled like a monkey. They could play a beheading with canned laughter and you would laugh your dumb ass off.

Last edited:

-FACEPALM-

No one watches FOX for news. Their "News" ratings are much lower than CNN. People watch FOX for those "entertainers".

The libs have never been able to understand the difference between the opinion shows on Fox (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news programs (Chris Wallace, Shep Smith). They then follow all the usual talking points from their Huff post, MSNBC or Daily Kos masters and regurgitate it on message boards daily.

That's because most reasonable people want to hear supporting evidence to someone's claim, such as those things called facts, with attributes such as accuracy. This is what news programs are generally meant to provide. Contrast that with opinion shows that are not necessarily based on facts or accuracy, but put forth as factual nonetheless. Because let's face it: people who can't think critically have a hard time telling the difference.

So what's the end result? Well, I'm currently wiping the floor with someone else in another thread because he believes HIS opinion should be of some value, despite it being completely unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. These opinion shows propagate the idea that it's perfectly reasonable to push an opinion regardless of its accuracy. And dumb Americans lap it up. Snake oil for sale.

It's great that smarter people such as yourself are able to distinguish news programs from opinion shows, but don't extend that insight to others.

You got him on video admitting treason and violation of the Constitution. That was not enough. This is after congress held an investigation, found wrong doing, but were to chickenshit to impeach the fool and remove him from office..so they made him apologize and convicted everyone around him. But that's still not enough for ya.

You can lead a horse to water..

Nice paraphrasing! So Reagan really want on there and said "I'M GUILTY OF TREASON":lol::lol::lol:

Separate what was said in your head, from reality please, then get back to me....

:lol:
Yeah..without saying those exact words..

He did.

Actually, to be fair, by that time he was saying he did not recall...and he was probably right.

Forum List

Back