Simone Bails

She is the best in the world.
She was, at one time.

She knows her body and mental capacity better than you do, she doesn't have to take the chance of injuring herself for the racist who criticize her no matter what she does. Why does that bother you?
I'm not criticizing her on racial grounds. But when you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

She knows her body and mental capacity better than you do, she doesn't have to take the chance of injuring herself for the racist who criticize her no matter what she does. Why does that bother you?

In the past, sure.

But now this little Chinese broad has taken gold so Ms. BIles is no longer the Queen Bee of the Gymnastics racket.

That's why she is going to try to make a comeback at the balance beam. Reclaim her throne.

She is a 100% self appointed expert and don’t want no feedback from no real medical professionals and anybody sayin any different us waaaayyyycccciiiissssttt.

All of a sudden she is feeling much better and will compete tommorrow.
I guess she got nervous when she realized that her team could get along without here,
Exactly. This whole thing just got exposed as her not wanting to give up the spotlight. She’s afraid, yet will do the single most dangerous solo event. Now we’ll get bullshit about “how brave” she is. More like pathetic and doesn’t want her teammates taking “her” headlines.

Let's see in the next 2yrs who is the Queen Bee.

Indeed we will.

But remember this factoid, SBB.

Supremacy in the gymnastics realm is fleeting, there are young'uns training that aren't on the radar yet. Look how short a period of time other gymnastics queens like Olga and Nadia spent on the throne.

Jalen Rose on the Breakfast Club, a man who played in an NCAA Championship and played in the NBA.

ESPN personality and former NBA star Jalen Rose joined The Breakfast Club radio show Monday morning and addressed the criticism being thrown at Biles.

“So a lot of those people and about 75 percent of those people think January 6th at the capital was a picnic,” Rose told hosts DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne tha God. “A lot of those people there’s nothing I can say into this mic for 450 years that’s gonna even compute to them that we’re more than athletes, we’re more than jocks, we’re not going to shut up and dribble.”

Some of “those people” have pushed the narrative that elite male athletes such as LeBron James or Tom Brady would never be able to take a mental health break. But Rose refuted the point by citing Michael Jordan, claiming that although it wasn’t categorized as a mental health break, that’s what his first retirement from the NBA was nearly three decades ago.

“For the people who feel like you practiced your entire life and now this is the major moment, this is what I want them to understand,” Rose said. “Michael Jordan won three championships and lost his father. And took two years of a mental health break, he was an adult playing in the NBA. The GOAT already.”

“She’s 24 years old!” Rose added of Biles. “It’s way different when you’re a kid, she actually showed maturity to me by saying ‘this isn’t about me, I don’t feel my best. I will take a step back and allow you guys to flourish because this isn’t all about me.’”

Attachments

• 1627938519957.png
    1627938519957.png
    68 bytes · Views: 21
Indeed we will.

But remember this factoid, SBB.

Supremacy in the gymnastics realm is fleeting, there are young'uns training that aren't on the radar yet. Look how short a period of time other gymnastics queens like Olga and Nadia spent on the throne.
Let's say she never steps foot on another mat or never hops on another balance beam, so what? Her legacy is already etched in stone, she will go down in the history books as one of the greatest of all time in her sport.

LOL! She didn't quit because she didn't want it to be about her. She quit because it wasn't about her enough. "I feel like I’m also not having as much fun. This Olympic Games I wanted it to be for myself but I came in and I felt like I was still doing it for other people."

Forum List

Back