Simone Bails

Oh that’s a quitter. Somebody who can’t handle adversity said something? Enjoy the fade into obscurity.
Screenshot_20210801-123226_Samsung Internet.jpg

She has proven herself time and time again, she has nothing to prove to a nobody like you.
Except this last time when she just threw in the towel. Djokovic is on the nose and BJ King has said the same thing. Pressure is a byproduct of excellence. It makes an athlete compete harder.
Djokovich is notorious for smashing racquets. That IS how he copes and blows off steam.
You don't win 18 grand slam titles by not knowing how to compete.

If Biles doesn't want to compete she should stay home. If some group of black terrorists pressured her into leaving that's another matter.

Last edited:
Except this last time when she just threw in the towel. Djokovic is on the nose and BJ King has said the same thing. Pressure is a byproduct of excellence. It makes an athlete compete harder.
Djokovich is notorious for smashing racquets. That IS how he copes and blows off steam.

If Biles doesn't want to compete she should stay home. If some group of black terrorists pressured her into leaving that's another matter.
Plus Djokovic’s match was FINISHED. He didn’t quit even though he was down. And yes he is known to be hard on himself and lose his temper and break rackets. He expects excellence from himself and gets angry if he doesn’t live up to his own expectations

Look at who posted that Djokovic nonsense. He probably know as much about Novak Djokovic
and tennis as I know about 24th century BC Akkadian cuneiform.

She didn't let her country down. She doesn't owe the country a thing. It's only a competition. As I stated self first. End of story.

She didn't let her country down. She doesn't owe the country a thing. It's only a competition. As I stated self first. End of story.
I've seen you state that constantly and it's always been ignorant and self centered blather as your
ID would indicate.

The training, assistance, competition, travel, self promotion and other advantages of being on the
US Olympic gymnastic team are ALL gained through Simone Biles affiliation with the team.

She has given plenty to US sporting endeavors and she has taken much out in return.

To say, over and over again, she owes the country nothing is maniacally egotistical
and simply very very imbecilic. Any anal wart can repeat the same idiocy ad nauseum but
that doesn't make it correct.

So now she doesn't know how to compete, smfh. How many Olympic Medals and World Championships does she have again?

She knows how to compete because she has medals to prove it. I am pretty sure she knows her body and if she can compete better than you haters do.
Yes. She has been an excellent competitor, in the past.
No one can win when you simply refuse to compete. Tell me how that perplexes you.

All of a sudden she is feeling much better and will compete tommorrow.
I guess she got nervous when she realized that her team could get along without here,

Forum List

Back