Simone Bails

Not at all. I only mentioned a reference. I did not draw any conclusion based on it. Try to learn what terms mean before you use them.
:rolleyes: Right! You didn't mean to use Rhonda Rousey's words as a buttress for your tiresome dead horse
beating arguments. Honest!
It just worked out that way. What a lucky coincidence.

Look, everyone with a brain stem knows that's a weak lie. Otherwise, why bring Rhonda Rousey's name up
at all. I know what the term "Appeal to Authority" means. It's a rhetorical device and a fallacious
argument.

Your excessive personal attacks and your essential dishonesty are making me wonder why I should
continue baby sitting you. I'm thinking I shouldn't.

Dude, Strug knew she was going to land on her feet and even though she was on a bum ankle she at least knew up from down. Did you look at the video of Biles dismounting from the parallel bars and landed on her back? What if next time it was on her head? Did you not see the video of Biles doing a vault? You want her up on the balance beam doing back flips and shit? Really?

People are giving her shit because they believe she let the team down, but given her condition she actually did what was best for the team when she stepped aside so the next person up could perform. Get it through your head: we were not going to get the world's best female gymnast in Tokyo, you can't be doing that shit when you're disoriented. Read this and then tell me she shouldn't have pulled out:

There would be no shame if she did not even go to the Olympics this year. She has her success. The build up by the agendists has had to put a bit of pressure on her along with making some money from her previous accomplishments.

:rolleyes: Right! You didn't mean to use Rhonda Rousey's words as a buttress for your tiresome dead horse
beating arguments. ...
I didn't use them to draw any conclusion, let alone an overly broad one, and I did not misapply her expertise. That's what an appeal to authority means, dumbass.

And that means her issue isn't legitimate? If one and only one athlete in all of the Olympics breaks his wrist, is that proof that he was just faking?
If her issue is legitimate what is a mentally ill person doing in the Olympics to begin with?
Narcissistic Personality Disorder doesn't seem like something that could be good for a team, all time great gymnast or not.

Everybody on the US team has put in the effort to win a medal and and pad their resume with a once
in a life time achievement, for many.
Everyone except one person, that its. We got lucky when a reserve came in and saved the day.
We might not always be that lucky and how many thousands of girls would love to have the spot
on the US gymnastic roster that Biles doesn't seem to want very much.

I didn't use them to draw any conclusion, let alone an overly broad one, and I did not misapply her expertise. That's what an appeal to authority means, dumbass.
I KNOW what an appeal to authority is. You just made my list....dumbass!

Every y athlet must adhere to s lf first nation a DISTANT second. In competition that's the way it must be. To heck with anything els.

Fat old guys who can barely get off the couch to get their third bag of pork rinds whining about Simone Biles is hilarious!

Biles.png

Read the thread

No "rage" here. I just think she should have at least tried. True champions always do.
Yeah, okay. Scottie Pippen has what, six championship rings....he decided not to go in when told once. Is he not a "true" champion?

He made a choice based on ego. A bad choice.

Biles is not there mentally and decided to not injure her team with a poor performance--and the team still won a silver medal...beating something like 20 other teams that sent a gymnastics team. Massive failure....

Christ you're stupid.

Oh, sure, sure that's why... :rolleyes:

Those "Good Try!" ribbons you won in high school absolutely prove you could have brought home an armload of Olympic gold medals if only you had "wanted to"...... :lol:
Hey shitpile, I NEVER had any desire to be an Olympic athlete. Mocking my kids project when you’re nothing but a cowardly pile of shit (per your own name scat video) who wouldn’t have the balls to say shit to my face. You’re pathetic. Thanks for confirming your failure at life. Quitting just like your hero Biles.

Yes you did jizz breath. You mocked their project. Now go fuck yourself. Weakling.
Nope never did.. scissor lips.

I mocked you for keeping your high school "trophies". I suspect you keep them on your desk to remind you how to spell "participant". LOL

Your unhinged anger and rage seems to indicate a mental weakness on your part...wouldn't you agree?

Dude, Strug knew she was going to land on her feet and even though she was on a bum ankle she at least knew up from down. Did you look at the video of Biles dismounting from the parallel bars and landed on her back? What if next time it was on her head? Did you not see the video of Biles doing a vault? You want her up on the balance beam doing back flips and shit? Really?

People are giving her shit because they believe she let the team down, but given her condition she actually did what was best for the team when she stepped aside so the next person up could perform. Get it through your head: we were not going to get the world's best female gymnast in Tokyo, you can't be doing that shit when you're disoriented. Read this and then tell me she shouldn't have pulled out:

'What if"?
Every time a gymnast get's on a pair of parallel bars, a balance beam, a pommel horse, flipping across a mat, they face the possibility of slamming their head, breaking their neck, or other serious injury.
A great athlete is able to lay those fears aside, and focus on their performance. That's what makes a great athlete "great".

Athletes should not bail, particularly if they are representing a country.

That's a sign of weakness, in my opinion.

Athletes should be strong...strong of character.

Otherwise ...if you can not do it, find another profession, but don't let your country down.

Yeah, okay. Scottie Pippen has what, six championship rings....he decided not to go in when told once. Is he not a "true" champion?

He made a choice based on ego. A bad choice.

Biles is not there mentally and decided to not injure her team with a poor performance--and the team still won a silver medal...beating something like 20 other teams that sent a gymnastics team. Massive failure....

Christ you're stupid.

Just my opinion. You would have never seen Michael Jordan bail during a situation like this, because his head wasn't right.

Remember 'No Mas'?

By the way, stop being so emotional.

Forum List

Back