Simone Bails

The overblown rage you guys show at everything doesn't translate well into this outsized character assassination of an amateur athlete. Her performance on one of the apparatus was likely a harbinger of things to come; she made the right choice by withdrawing.

No "rage" here. I just think she should have at least tried. True champions always do.

Kerri Strug tried, even when she knew she had injured her ankle.​

Dude, Strug knew she was going to land on her feet and even though she was on a bum ankle she at least knew up from down. Did you look at the video of Biles dismounting from the parallel bars and landed on her back? What if next time it was on her head? Did you not see the video of Biles doing a vault? You want her up on the balance beam doing back flips and shit? Really?

People are giving her shit because they believe she let the team down, but given her condition she actually did what was best for the team when she stepped aside so the next person up could perform. Get it through your head: we were not going to get the world's best female gymnast in Tokyo, you can't be doing that shit when you're disoriented. Read this and then tell me she shouldn't have pulled out:

Last edited:
His leg was broken. It's been reinforced by a titanium rod now.
Did Biles break her leg?
Holy shit, you're stupid. How many times does it need to be explained to you that a mental health concern is as real as a broken leg? Are you incapable of grasping the concept, or are you just another fatass slowly crushing his sofa while playing General Patton with world class athletes who live and train and compete at levels you can't even imagine?

Getting frustrated? Not even going to try to defend your stupid position?
I don't know what you mean. What's the matter? No one will play with you?

That's what happens when all the kids think you're a cheater and bad sport.

I'm not your babysitter. If you ever post something of value, I may respond.
But probably not considering your mental health.

Holy shit, you're stupid. How many times does it need to be explained to you that a mental health concern is as real as a broken leg? Are you incapable of grasping the concept, or are you just another fatass slowly crushing his sofa while playing General Patton with world class athletes who live and train and compete at levels you can't even imagine?
Oh, recycling your garbage now. Good for you.

Both athletes had health issues that prevented them from continuing. That's the truth whether a flabby nobody like you likes it or not.
Your insults hurt so much. Ouch.
Rhonda Rousey agrees with me.
Who's appealing to authority now?
You are!

I doubt if anyone else in the entire 2020 Olympics, all 11, 091 of them, besides Simone Biles,
had a mental health issue that prevented them from competing.
So what are the odds NO ONE ELSE had crippling mental problems?

At least in 2017, when Biles took off the entire year, no one was depending on her to compete.
If you don't want to compete, stay home.
If you want to compete, show up and give it your all.
At best, she's inconsiderate putting her teammates under tremendous pressure. At worst
she's incredibly self centered acting as though her interests are all that counts.

Kerri Strugg competed on one leg when it counted and her teammates needed her. Simone Biles
couldn't be bothered. I agree she does have mental problems.
It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I doubt if anyone else in the entire 2020 Olympics, all 11, 091 of them, besides Simone Biles,
had a mental health issue that prevented them from competing.
And that means her issue isn't legitimate? If one and only one athlete in all of the Olympics breaks his wrist, is that proof that he was just faking?

Forum List

Back