Simone Bails

Nothing "bloodthirsty" about being surprised to see an athlete at the top of her game letting her teammates down at this level.
Had this been a lesser event, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. This however is the Olympics which of course only come around every 4 years. She let her teammates down, and it likely cost them a gold medal.

The overblown rage you guys show at everything doesn't translate well into this outsized character assassination of an amateur athlete. Her performance on one of the apparatus was likely a harbinger of things to come; she made the right choice by withdrawing.

Well scat video, I never had any desire to go to the Olympics. I handled my pressure fine in high school and college when it was EXPECTED for me to win. One little bit of adversity and Biles cracked. That shows mental weakness.
From your posts, we can see you're an authority on mental weaknesses.

That you kept your high school trophies says quite a bit....

I guess it's good to have them up still in case you ever forget how to spell "participant"
Mocking my kids you piece of shit? State title plaques, trophies, medals. My kids put them up you fucking shitstain. They want to be better than I was. I understand you want to forget the 5 years you spent in 8th grade.

Mocking my kids you piece of shit? State title plaques, trophies, medals. My kids put them up you fucking shitstain. They want to be better than I was. I understand you want to forget the 5 years you spent in 8th grade.
Not mocking your kids.

Mocking you for holding on to your high school trophies.... That you're getting so upset shows how mentally weak you are.

Not mocking your kids.

Mocking you for holding on to your high school trophies.... That you're getting so upset shows how mentally weak you are.
You fucking shitstain, I’m upset at you mocking my kids. Something you wouldn’t have the balls to do to my face. Hey asshole, my parents kept those trophies. My kids put them up. You can apologize and slink back under your rock. Mentally weak? Hardly. You? Definitely. Seeing as you have to mock an 8 year old kids project.

You fucking shitstain, I’m upset at you mocking my kids. Something you wouldn’t have the balls to do to my face. Hey asshole, my parents kept those trophies. My kids put them up. You can apologize and slink back under your rock. Mentally weak? Hardly. You? Definitely. Seeing as you have to mock an 8 year old kids project.

I never mentioned your kids once dick breath.

Enjoy your participation ribbons....

Now here was a true winner.

1627737969423.png

Kerri Strug reflects on iconic 1996 Olympic moment, offers support for Simone Biles​

Simone Biles’s decision to step back from competition and focus on her mental health after her vault went awry at the Tokyo Olympics has brought a new focus on gymnast Kerri Strug’s gold medal performance at the 1996 games in Atlanta.

Strug famously landed a one-legged vault in the team competition moments after injuring her ankle during an awkward landing on her previous vault. While it was clear something had gone amiss when she landed the first vault, it wasn’t until she landed her second attempt that Strug’s face contorted in a painful expression and she fell to the ground, making it obvious to everyone that she was seriously injured.

Her decision to press on with the second vault put Team U.S.A. on top of the podium, winning the team competition Olympic gold medal for the first time in history.

In an iconic moment, her coach, Bela Karolyi, carried her out with her ankle bandaged to stand with her team and receive her gold medal.

A portion of Strug’s bio from her website sums up the aftermath of the event, reading, “It was a moment that landed Kerri on the front page of newspapers around the world and catapulted her into the spotlight. She was only eighteen years old.”

That's exactly what you said. You said they were working class heroes who "had to" suck it up and work through injuries.
I never said "through injuries". And if I did, which I didn't, I meant loggers have to earn a living and can't
just decide one day their job is hazardous and they can't just seem get their heads on straight.
They earn respect of real working class heroes, unlike Simone Biles, despite how likable she is as a person.

Stop misquoting me because you can't do any better.

Forum List

Back