Simone Bails

Remarkable woman who possesses psychotherapy and self diagnosis tools to self declare herself as unfit
Why the avoidance of professionals who are experienced in this?
I feel funny does not get you far Except in libbie land
Deal with it retard. She has millions and multiple gold medals while you are broke and live in a trailer park.

People get hurt on those jobs all the time. They don't "suck it up" and continue working with serious injuries. That's why there is worker's comp and other protections, especially for those in hazardous professions.
When did I ever state otherwise! Did I ever say loggers should just stay on the job no matter what?
Jesus Christ, you are a dimwitted fool!
Any other stupid things to say?
Yeah, I should have put you on ignore long ago.
That goes without saying.

Last edited:
Oh, so if McGregor didn't have tons of money already he would have continued the fight with that broken leg?
No! Once again an imbecilic presumption.
McGregor had to leave the fight.
Biles just walked away. She's burning her own bridges.

The lesson for countless little gymnast pixies....you can just walk out when you don't feel right.

Because it was against NCAA rules back then to dunk....it was a technical foul if you did....John Wooden had nothing to do with it. Dolt.
Tell that to the players who have said Wooden didn’t want it anyway. Fucktard. As if a fat fuck like you ever did anything athletic.

You never know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

"Wooden, who was an old school coach himself, was not really for or against the rule. He was the type of coach and leader who was not going to spend time complaining but rather figuring out how to win with the new rule in place. He convinced Lew Alcindor and the rest of the team that the new rule would sharpen their game by forcing them (especially Alcindor) to learn other types of shots and moves."
Here. Choke on it fucktard.

Now go back to fluffing bodecea asshole.

You never know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

"Wooden, who was an old school coach himself, was not really for or against the rule. He was the type of coach and leader who was not going to spend time complaining but rather figuring out how to win with the new rule in place. He convinced Lew Alcindor and the rest of the team that the new rule would sharpen their game by forcing them (especially Alcindor) to learn other types of shots and moves."
And then there’s this. From Wooden himself.

And then there’s this. From Wooden himself.

Nothing in there says he forbid Jabbar not to dunk.

"If you're big enough and strong enough, anyone can slam-dunk," he continued. "It isn't hard, and it calls attention to the man doing it."

Forum List

Back