Simone Bails

Simone Biles is Out of the Individual Competition as Well

hmmm... I went back and deleted my harsh comments in regards to Simone. If she's out of the individual then I'm giving her the benefit of doubt. But she's still eligible for the event final according to the article.
I believe she's dropped out of the individual competitions because she was told she would be stripped of her medals if she engaged in any sort of protest. Given how vocal she's been in support of BLM, it's not an unsafe bet to think she was planning on doing something...

Really Turtleshit.
You don't like the truth. You don't like logic.

She is in a panic mode and the most likely explanation is the DRUG tests. New testing methods, a certainty that the results would be leaked AGAIN , and all of her actions are easily explained. She can't compete if the tests catch the dope---she would not only lose her medals and the TEAM MEDALS but her sponsors and her brand name. She's gotta worry about the tests and whatever her teammates have said about her....you know the ones that know her best and have had time decide that they don't like her.

When the entirety of a nation is all eyes on a 24 year old girl for perfection, yeah, you can only take so much. None of us will ever know that pressure.

Mental strength is as important as physical strength, especially at that level. You can blame it on the media all you want. The mental weakness was hers. A couple of years from now, she won't be remembered as anything in sports, one way or the other.

Hear, hear!

One of the greatest Olympic performances ever, and a most perfect example of putting the team first...

Have YOU? Ever?

Its great that a bunch of fat old fucks can explain the pressure on modern athletes. I feel really empowered by the information you guys have given me.
Simone Biles sends a powerful message to dark kids all over the world.....
”When you feel stressed....JUST QUIT”
Awesome mentor and role model.

You don't like the truth. You don't like logic.

She is in a panic mode and the most likely explanation is the DRUG tests. New testing methods, a certainty that the results would be leaked AGAIN , and all of her actions are easily explained. She can't compete if the tests catch the dope---she would not only lose her medals and the TEAM MEDALS but her sponsors and her brand name. She's gotta worry about the tests and whatever her teammates have said about her....you know the ones that know her best and have had time decide that they don't like her.
You are just a hate filled, racist hag. I am pretty sure she has been tested many times already, take that bullshit somewhere else.

I've been a BIG Biles supporter for a long time. When she was being criticized for the whole "GOAT" thing on her jacket, I rose to her defense. Why? She worked hard to reach the level she did, and I greatly admired that. I don't give a flying fuck what her skin color is.

But she's proven that she's actually not the greatest of all time and, as quickly as I lauded her accomplishments, so will I criticize her just as quickly for this cowardly act. The "greatest of all time" wouldn't step out in her teammates. The "greatest of all time" limps to the end of the runway with a badly sprained ankle and tendon damage after her coach tells her "We need you one more time."

THAT'S what the "greatest of all time" does...
After having GOAT embroidered on her jacket Biles now complains that the pressure of being considered GOAT was just too much to bear. The team isn't there to win. They are on a personal journey of self improvement.

Simone Biles a few months ago... "I am so proud for being able to give a positive message to young girls that they can do anything"...

Message given to young girls... If you don't feelz good, and feel some pressure... it is OK to let everyone down.

And BTW ... it is true she was taking methylphenidate, a banned drug in nearly every national/global sport and is listed in the WADA list of prohibited drugs.
I doubt very much she "had permission" to use it.
It can and does provide boost of energy, explosiveness and increased strength.
This may have been why the sudden quitting

And BTW ... it is true she was taking methylphenidate, a banned drug in nearly every national/global sport and is listed in the WADA list of prohibited drugs.
I doubt very much she "had permission" to use it.
It can and does provide boost of energy, explosiveness and increased strength.
This may have been why the sudden quitting

I had read somewhere that she'd been given some exemptions for certain medications, but I forget what they were for...

You and the country would be a lot better off if you stopped worrying about what "the blacks" are doing or thinking.
She took the glory given to her by all the Prog media and entertainers. She made money. Much is made about this because of that. Perhaps the passion was reduced a bit. She is 24 from what I read. In that field she is getting old. A lot of teenagers in it.

She will be remembered as the one that quit. She will not be forgotten but will wish she was forgotten.
She may only be remembered by those that follow women's gymnastics. Most of the rest of us will have forgotten here by MLB Playoffs.

I had read somewhere that she'd been given some exemptions for certain medications, but I forget what they were for...
I actually have ADD. It is perhaps the most over diagnosed condition in human history, and that is not an exaggeration. It bugs the shit out of me to hear people say "I have ADD too"... and yet they have virtually none of the symptoms of it.
Anyway... it is not a serious condition. The medicine prescribed for it, which is also considered the most over prescribed drug in the world also btw, is not life sustaining. At all.
I refuse to take any drugs for it. I don't want to be on, basically, speed everyday of my life. No thank you.
As a person who competes in sports fr a living - she should not be taking it. It absolutely gives her an unfair advantage. It is speed for Pete's sake.

I bet you didn't have one good thing to say about her when she was winning Gold medals, if she is not mentally healthy to perform what is the problem? She performed in the past with broke toes didn't hear you comend her for that.
And you would be, once again, wrong. See, unlike you, I don't give a fuck what someone's skin color is, and I can eagerly applaud someone who's not the same color as me.

I was a big Biles fan until she decided to let her team down. I defended her wearing the "G.O.A.T." logo on her jacket when others derided her because, at that point, she was.

But the "G.O.A.T." doesn't let her team down.

I was unaware she'd competed with broken toes, but that was before she let her team down, so it would've fit the whole "G.O.A.T." thing. I'm truly sorry to see her prove that she's not...

Forum List

Back