Simone Bails

If she was injured then that's one thing

Two words: Kerri Strug

At the 1996 games if she doesn't vault, her team doesn't win. Period. Without her vault, winning the gold would take almost divine intervention.

In the time interval between the vault on which she was injured and the vault which clinched the gold, Strug looked at her coach, Bela Károlyi, and asked "Do we need this?"

Károlyi replied, "Kerri, we need you to go one more time. We need you one more time for the gold. You can do it, you better do it."

Strug then limped to the edge of the runway and made her second vault, and clinching the gold medal for her team.

THAT'S what a teammate does...

If she was injured then that's one thing but I don't think anyone has claimed that.
It's EXACTLY that. When we start viewing mental health problems like physical injuries fewer of these athletes (and everybody else) will stop suffering, and just maybe fewer regular folks out there will push shit down in shame until it busts out in a horrible tragedy.

It's EXACTLY that. When we start viewing mental health problems like physical injuries fewer of these athletes (and everybody else) will stop suffering, and just maybe fewer regular folks out there will push shit down in shame until it busts out in a horrible tragedy.
That's not what my news says, jackass.
"Simone Biles Withdrew From Team Final Because She Wasn't in the Right Place Mentally. The U.S. gymnast confirmed that she is not physically injured, but her status for the rest of the Olympics remains in doubt. ... Biles alternated between tears and laughter afterward. She said she was not physically injured."

Always wrong? Or never right? Which one is it? Bloviating imbecile

That's not your call to make.
And not your place to tell me what to post.
Osaka lives in Beverly Hills, jerk off. Admits she can't speak more than a smattering of Japanese.
Left the country when she was three years old.
Only half Japanese to begin with.
GFY!

I've seen leftists attack you and always wondered if you were the problem, or them.
Now I know it's you 100%.

Last edited:
This just shows how WEAK Biles is. Running around with clothing declaring yourself the GOAT then cowering out and whining about “pressure”. Self inflicted problems.

And not your place to tell me what to post.
Osaka lives in Beverly Hills, jerk off. Admits she can't speak more than a smattering of Japanese.
Left the country when she was three years old.
Only half Japanese to begin with.
GFY!

I've seen leftists attack you and always wondered if you were the problem, or them.
Now I know it's you 100%.
Add in that Osaka cried about pressures and the media, yet willingly speaks to Japanese media that pay her for interviews. Looks like money makes her feel better. As for the torch, I’m sure there were some full Japanese athletes that would have been better choices for the home country.

.... which undoubtedly disappoints many Japanese
That's not what my news says, jackass.
"Simone Biles Withdrew From Team Final Because She Wasn't in the Right Place Mentally. The U.S. gymnast confirmed that she is not physically injured, but her status for the rest of the Olympics remains in doubt. ... Biles alternated between tears and laughter afterward. She said she was not physically injured."

Always wrong? Or never right? Which one is it? Bloviating imbecile
Do you know how to read? Try again.

She'll now be remembered as the girl who cost the American women's gymnastic team the gold medal in Tokyo.

Truly unfortunate, it looks like she let social media get the best of her.

The Boston Globe

Simone Biles cites mental strain for Olympic team final withdrawal: ‘I just never felt like this’​

You’re an idiot. That’s not what she is going to be remembered for. The is the greatest female gymnast the world has ever seen. Very unfortunate what happened to her. Hope she makes a speedy recovery

If she was injured then that's one thing but I don't think anyone has claimed that.
If she wasn't injured and just didn't feel motivated to go forward then she's cheated a whole bunch of
people including herself.
Me quoting myself in post# 145.

Do you see me claiming no on has claimed Biles was injured?
Turns out Biles confirms she wasn't injured.
So lot me ask you why YOU can't read!
You are one obstinate and stupid fucker who has been wrong every single time.

God damn, you are a one man idiocy generator!

Upon what do you base this naked assumption?
You explain your previous two posts, where you claim I cannot read, and then I will address
your last objectively foolish question.
How about that, loser? You jump from one failed conclusion to another without ever addressing why you have been so wrong every single time in these matters.

So now you explain yourself, or leave. I don't care which. And give me a source for your question
so I can look it up myself. I don't trust anything you say.

This just shows how WEAK Biles is. Running around with clothing declaring yourself the GOAT then cowering out and whining about “pressure”. Self inflicted problems.

Yeah, it would probably be a wise choice if she got rid of that jacket...

Oh, she certainly has that right. No one here has taken the position that she doesn't, so stop lying.

She's letting her team mates down. Period. Simon Biles is not a team player and, accordingly, should be sent back to the United States.

And let her fly coach...
Don’t know why she was allowed to hang around and do make pretend supporter after she dissed the team
The greater cause thing is a media darling but crap
If you think George Floyd is more important than the Olympics then don’t become a competitor only to grandstand and harm others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back