Similarities in Cubs and 1985 Kansas City Royals.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
as many around here know the Royals are my team in baseball and the Cubs are my second favorite team and they just happen to be in the National league. there are actually some similarities in this Cubs team and the 1985 Royals amazingly. Both got to the series and wont it with dominating pitching and a bullpen and lack of hitting,both were down to 3-1 in the series and were left for dead by everyone around the country,and both were dominated by the starting pitcher in game one and game four but same as the royals got dominated by John Tudor of the cardinals in games one and four in the 85 series but figured him out in game seven,the Cubs did the same with Kluber,plus the Royals bats came alive as well in game seven torching Tudor for several runs.:thup:

No surprise that the mainstream media failed to mention in the series that the Cubs followed the same blueprint the Royals did from LAST year of turning a losing franchise around into a world series contender.:up:

Your 3rd favorite team will be the one that wins next year right?

Hey dork,ask the long time posters here that know me,they know I have lived in kc my whole life.WHY do you think I mentioned 85 royals dipshit?:rolleyes:

ever get tired of having shit on your face?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back