Silver: Clinton one state away from losing electoral college

Nate Silver is overrated.....when all this began he gave Trump a 2% chance of even winning the nomination....and here we are

Nate Silver is overrated.....when all this began he gave Trump a 2% chance of even winning the nomination....and here we are
Things change...like an FBI investigation.

I'm going back to the primaries...I wish I could find the article I read on Silver, his track record really isn't that great

Try this...

Nate Silver Is Unskewing The Polls — All Of Them. And The World Is Freaking Out.

Trump can't win Pennsylvania so there is no hope for him. And Nevada looks to have huge numbers of latinos voting so that state also is off Trump's table.

The only hope Trump has is if enough male Democrats vote for him rather than HRC. Even with this though Trump is looking at needing a Hail Mary to win. Of course as Bill Maher said the American people are not the brightest candle in the holder so even a turd with legs can win.

Trump can't win Pennsylvania so there is no hope for him. And Nevada looks to have huge numbers of latinos voting so that state also is off Trump's table.

The only hope Trump has is if enough male Democrats vote for him rather than HRC. Even with this though Trump is looking at needing a Hail Mary to win. Of course as Bill Maher said the American people are not the brightest candle in the holder so even a turd with legs can win.

A couple of weeks ago you loons were screaming Texas will turn blue....LOL

A couple of weeks ago you loons were screaming Texas will turn blue....LOL

Who screamed that?

I fear the only hope is that the FBI or NYPD risk their lives (and that's hoping for such a terrible horrible thing that I cannot)

We are sheep, the wool was thick, too much partisan fighting. Such a shame.

Still I will do my duty and vote - so long as the planned terrorist attacks for tomorrow don't take out my humble voting booth. It's at a senior center, not far enough away heh

Forum List

Back