Silicon Valley snowflake moves to Austin, then goes full lib and whines and moves back.

Texas is hot?????

No fucking shit. He moved his entire family to Texas and didnt know Texas is hot?

This LIBERAL dickhead wanted Texas to be like San Francisco?

Fuck this guy. I cannot believe what an entitled asshole he is. Just amazing.

What a fucking little bitch. Look at his snowflake whining.

AUSTIN IS EVEN A BLUE CITY.

YOU MOVED TO TEXAS YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!

This is why we need 2 nations. This faggot needs to stay in San Francisco.

Any of you limp wristed blue state bitches like this guy need to stay out of Florida.

Austin is the West Hollywood of Texas.

Watched the vid and looked up The Daily Mail article. The Business Insider is behind a paywall.
A little due diligence and research would have saved him from his woes.
Funny thing, the summer he complained about was a relatively mild one as Texas summers go. Shoulda been here in ‘81 when it was over 100 for 20 straight days with overnight lows of 88 - 91.
Cedar fever is a common enough ailment that folks behind the pine curtain don’t have to deal with but are still aware of.
Dude bought a McMansion among some of the priciest property in the state and was surprised about the property taxes.
Wonder what he’ll whine about in Reno?

Isn’t this just like a stupid lib. He wanted Texas to be San Francisco!

Really let it sink in what a shitstain this asshole is to actually write an article about what a dumb shithead he is???

What a lack of self awareness! Holy Shit!

Any of you limp wristed blue state bitches like this guy need to stay out of Florida.

Dude says Texans are rude...we know he's lying at this point.
But then he did move to san fran south.

No way is Austin more rude than San Francisco.

This absolute shit for brains moved to a red state and expected it to be blue.

If I moved from Florida to Seattle, and then bitched about all the liberals and rainy weather....I would be an utter faggot.

I don't listen to people who wear a wool hat indoors.
You listen to a corrupt career politician with hair plugs who can't even put a pen in his pocket.

Fucking libs, always attack the messenger rather than engage in the topic....they are dumb as rocks.

On another topic....I am going to up and move my family to Alaska FROM FLORIDA..THEN COMPLAIN THAT ITS COLD!

Why? Because snowflake liberal...thats why.

I bet this snowflake puts on rubber gloves to wipe his own ass.

Watched the vid and looked up The Daily Mail article. The Business Insider is behind a paywall.
A little due diligence and research would have saved him from his woes.
Funny thing, the summer he complained about was a relatively mild one as Texas summers go. Shoulda been here in ‘81 when it was over 100 for 20 straight days with overnight lows of 88 - 91.
Cedar fever is a common enough ailment that folks behind the pine curtain don’t have to deal with but are still aware of.
Dude bought a McMansion among some of the priciest property in the state and was surprised about the property taxes.
Wonder what he’ll whine about in Reno?

Too bad this pussy didn't move to Phoenix. The first day it hit 120 degrees, his fragile little ass would have died, and no one would have to listen to his bitching any more.

Texans can be very rude, but only if one is a California candyass who starts it by having an attitude problem.

Austin Texas is the most liberal and therefor most screwed up city in the state

That just tells us how liberal california is too conservative for this guy
Let me correct my typos

That just tells us how crazy liberal california is if Austin is too conservative for this guy

Texans can be very rude, but only if one is a California candyass who starts it by having an attitude problem.

Candyass is the perfect description of this utter puss.

I always try and give them the benefit of doubt.
The second they say...well we do it this way in california my inner asshole comes out.
Surprising enough most of the californians I meet here left there because of liberal politics and want nothing to do with them.

Forum List

Back