Silence from libs on the debt

All of a sudden the debt doesn't matter to libs...Bidumb has already surpassed Trump with his spending plans....
Take a look folks...see how much you owe Uncle Sam....

Whelp. It hasn't mattered to conservatives..for at least the last two Republican administrations. Sorry, no legs to stand on here. Conservatives are just as debt ignorant. The difference here is that liberals at least want to do something productive beside afford luxurious tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations..all while still spending like drunken sailors.

Again, I know a Democrat is going to tax me and spend the money. Given. But a Republican (conservative??), gives tax breaks and still spends my money...except I don't see any of the tax breaks.
Why do we keep going over this baloney? I'm full. :)
Pretty funny watching the Trumpsters become all fiscally conservative 'n stuff overnight.

They were just fine with Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ and the stimulus it provided.
We have always been fiscally responsible but Obama let the military dissolve into having to steal parts off of old shit to be able to fight the swamps endless wars....and a little thing like covid warp speed added to the debt...what's Joe's excuse?...he has to try and break the economy to get more poor folks that will have to rely on democrats for their survival...how sad....this is why he opened our southern border to bring in more welfare seekers.....

You're kidding right? That's a joke? :auiqs.jpg:
Gimme a break. Trump makes Obama look conservative.
Reagan, Bush Jr, Trump. Yep...up go the deficits. Up goes the spending.
I'm sorry, when was the last time the deficit headed in a southerly direction?..oh yeah..under a Democrat!!l..twice. :)
Obama tripled our debt so what are you talking about?....

Trump wasn't a deficit/debt hawk.
Shoulda been clear to you. :)
Nothing is clear to those in love!

They just get all MUSHY inside!

All of a sudden the debt doesn't matter to libs...Bidumb has already surpassed Trump with his spending plans....

Whelp. It hasn't mattered to conservatives..for at least the last two Republican administrations. Sorry, no legs to stand on here. Conservatives are just as debt ignorant. The difference here is that liberals at least want to do something productive beside afford luxurious tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations..all while still spending like drunken sailors.

Again, I know a Democrat is going to tax me and spend the money. Given. But a Republican (conservative??), gives tax breaks and still spends my money...except I don't see any of the tax breaks.
Pretty funny watching the Trumpsters become all fiscally conservative 'n stuff overnight.

They were just fine with Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ and the stimulus it provided.
We have always been fiscally responsible but Obama let the military dissolve into having to steal parts off of old shit to be able to fight the swamps endless wars....and a little thing like covid warp speed added to the debt...what's Joe's excuse?...he has to try and break the economy to get more poor folks that will have to rely on democrats for their survival...how sad....this is why he opened our southern border to bring in more welfare seekers.....

I'm sorry, when was the last time the deficit headed in a southerly direction?..oh yeah..under a Democrat!!l..twice. :)

Trump had to fix everything Obama and Joe broke....

Nothing is clear to those in love!

They just get all MUSHY inside!
Talk to me tard...what am I too much for ya?...

Forum List

Back