Signups For Official Usmb Mafia Game #6

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Good evening everyone. :)

The game I'm planning to mod next is very simple, fun, and intense.

It's Rebels in the Palace. As an Open Setup, there's no mystery over which pieces are in this puzzle. The game is incredibly straightforward, and very good for newer players.
  • 8 Rebels (win if Ruler is lynched)
  • 3 Guards (know who King is but not who the other Guards are, win if King + Guards >= Rebels)
  • 1 Ruler (doesn't know anyone, wins if Ruler + Guards >= Rebels)
Yup. That's it. Although, if we have more than 12 players in, I'll modify the game slightly.

The game is Nightless. So after you lynch someone Day 1, and after the flip resolves, you'll all go immediately into Day 2. No muss, no fuss. Just fast-paced Scumhunting. :D

Here are the Role PMs being used in this game.

Welcome, _____. You are a Rebel.

Alignment
You are one of eight(+?) rebels. You win when the Ruler is lynched. But who is the Ruler? Happy hunting... You lose if the King and guards outnumber OR EQUAL you.

Abilities
abilitypassive.png
Post You may post in-thread.
abilitypassive.png
Vote You may vote in-thread.

Please confirm in thread here (LINK).

Welcome, _____. You are the Ruler.

Alignment
You are the Ruler! To win you must lynch enough rebels that you and your loyal guards outnumber OR EQUAL them. You don't know who your three loyal guards are, and you lose if you are lynched.

Abilities
abilitypassive.png
abilitypassive.png

Welcome, _____. You are a Loyal Guard.

Alignment
You are one of three loyal guards to the magnificent Ruler, ____. To win you must lynch enough rebels that you, your fellow Guards, and the Ruler outnumber OR EQUAL them. You know who the Ruler is, but you don't know who the other Guards are. You all lose if the King is lynched.

Abilities
abilitypassive.png
abilitypassive.png

Very straightforward, very fun, and very Mafia. If you want a seat in this roller-coaster of a game, come on in and sign up!

This version of Mafia is NOT time-consuming! Fast-paced! Exciting! :D

@House @AquaAthena @dblack @Luissa @Shaitra @MathBlade @FA_Q2 @Grandma @tso! @tn5421 @sameech @Mertex @Avatar4321 @CaféAuLait @RosieS @Wolfsister77 @manifold @BluesMistress @Sgt_Gath @AyeCantSeeYou @Moonglow @Ropey @MeBelle60 @R.D.

Alright. So got we've got these guys joining the party:

House
Mertex
TheOldSchool
Wolfsister77

I'd like to see at least 12 players in this game. :D

@Wake

When do you expect this game to get underway and can you tell me about how long they last. I probably need to focus on school give a few lingering medical issues and many doc appointments. If this game is no where near as intense I may consider playing, but I don't want to put too much on my plate and have to ask to replace out.

it sounds to me like the guards and ruler are the scum equivalent.

Sounds like the Ruler is a Mafia GF and the Guards are Mafia goons and the Rebels are VT's to put it in terms we are used to.

Cafe, sounds fast paced this time which is why I decided to sign up. No night phases so it should be quick and fun and not time consuming.

Sounds like the Ruler is a Mafia GF and the Guards are Mafia goons and the Rebels are VT's to put it in terms we are used to.

Cafe, sounds fast paced this time which is why I decided to sign up. No night phases so it should be quick and fun and not time consuming.

Wolf, I think you are the King...............Vote:Wolf

Oh, I thought we had already started....my bad.:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back