Signs o the Times!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Image may contain: possible text that says 'MY HOUSE GOT TP'D LAST NIGHT, IT'S NOW APPRAISED AT $875,000'
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s261x260/90770619_10216696124262221_2111056673152958464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=2h-xanUMey8AX99CjLq&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=9e8bc59a6e0ef3c671cae5e0b0c37652&oe=5EA5026F
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Home Invasions should probably decline. Everyone is home with Guns and enough bleach and paper Towels to clean up the scene.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Remember laughing at Michael Jackson wearing mask and gloves. Now yall out here looking like you wanna be starting something.'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Does anyone know how long toilet paper will last if you freeze it?'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'sun gazing com AMEN YOU THOUGHT DOGS WERE HARD TO TRAIN? LOOK AT ALL THE HUMANS THAT CAN'T SIT AND STAY'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'snipitsofnie HOPE THE WEATHER IS GOOD TOMORROW FOR MY TRIP TO PUERTO BACKYARDA. I'M GETTING TIRED OF LOS LIVINGROOM.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'sun gazing com AMEN MY BODY HAS ABSORBED SO MUCH SOAP AND DISINFECTANT LATELY, THAT WHEN I PEE IT CLEANS THE TOILET.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'I DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS TO HEAR THIS, BUT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY.'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Nine months from now I better hot see Ko'Rona Vyress 6lbs 5oz'
Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Homeschooling Day 3: They all graduated. #Done'

Image may contain: ‎possible text that says '‎ਰ When this is all over, we are throwing the biggest St.Patrick's eee Easter de Mayo of July party anyone's ever seen ת‎'‎
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Anyone else plan on telling their child that their Elf on the Shelf didn't survive the Coronavirus? Just me, ok?'
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'On day 7 of quarantine Baby pass me The hair dryer દ'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Imagine surviving all that unprotected sex just to die from an unprotected handshake'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Saw my neighbor Tammy out early this morning scraping the 'My Kid is a Terrific Student' sticker off her minivan. Guess that first week of homeschooling didn't go so well.'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'We all gonna become so bored by the end of this everybody gonna MoreCrazyStuff know how to fold a fitted sheet'

OMG those are so funny!
WINNER

I just have one question fair Lady. Do YOU know how to fold a fitted sheet? :D
You betcha. Always impressed my mother, too.

After I change sheets, I take the last ones out of dryer and swirl them into a lovely soft ball, which goes in the closet for next change.
It makes ZERO sense to attempt to "fold" ANY sheet - Let alone the fitted ones!
:no_text11:

OMG those are so funny!
WINNER

After I change sheets, I take the last ones out of dryer and swirl them into a lovely soft ball, which goes in the closet for next change.
I can just picture your linen closet, Dr. Love.

OMG those are so funny!
WINNER

I can just picture your linen closet, Dr. Love.

I'm a clean lil buzzard OL (for a single guy ;-)

Forum List

Back