Signatures...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
....did I inadvertently edit some obscure option...or have the signatures disappeared for everybody?

Not that I'm upset about not seeing them...just wondering if the recent change to Pale Moon had anything to do with it.

CP: Settings and Options: edit options, look down to "thread display options"

[MENTION=19762]asaratis[/MENTION]

Thanks. I found that. I just don't remember changing it. I think I'll leave it off. It is refreshing not to have those long, meaningless rants and silly pictures taking up space on my screen.

I recently swapped my browser to Pale Moon, a Firefox-based mutant ninja rabbit...guaranteed to be a bit faster...maybe that's one of the methods to speed up the page refresh...just don't show it all! :lol:

@asaratis

Thanks. I found that. I just don't remember changing it. I think I'll leave it off. It is refreshing not to have those long, meaningless rants and silly pictures taking up space on my screen.

I recently swapped my browser to Pale Moon, a Firefox-based mutant ninja rabbit...guaranteed to be a bit faster...maybe that's one of the methods to speed up the page refresh...just don't show it all! :lol:

What??? And miss lepidoptera II? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

@asaratis

What??? And miss lepidoptera II? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I get butterflies in my stomach when you write that sexy nature stuff!!

:lol:

I dont use a signature yet but it seems to me they should be restricted in length. They just seem to add to the clutter of the pages

Because of that I would also like to see them placed to the right of the avatar, or perhaps made visible only with a rollover effect

....did I inadvertently edit some obscure option...or have the signatures disappeared for everybody?

Not that I'm upset about not seeing them...just wondering if the recent change to Pale Moon had anything to do with it.

IDK....I have siggies on invisable...:D

I dont use a signature yet but it seems to me they should be restricted in length. They just seem to add to the clutter of the pages

Because of that I would also like to see them placed to the right of the avatar, or perhaps made visible only with a rollover effect

They are supposed to have only ten lines, which includes the spaces between lines. Some here, enforce that, others don't it seems, unless something has changed since I put them all on invisible.

I dont use a signature yet but it seems to me they should be restricted in length. They just seem to add to the clutter of the pages Because of that I would also like to see them placed to the right of the avatar, or perhaps made visible only with a rollover effect
They are supposed to have only ten lines, which includes the spaces between lines. Some here, enforce that, others don't it seems, unless something has changed since I put them all on invisible.

How do you put them on invisible?

I dont use a signature yet but it seems to me they should be restricted in length. They just seem to add to the clutter of the pages Because of that I would also like to see them placed to the right of the avatar, or perhaps made visible only with a rollover effect

How do you put them on invisible?

Go to User CP
Go to Edit Options
Go to Thread Display Options
Go to Visible Post Elements
Uncheck "Signatures"

Forum List

Back