Sign this Petition for Food NOT Bombs! It'll literally only take a couple seconds.

KaylaSativa

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
Southern California
Sign my Petition? It'll literally only take a couple seconds...

change.org/petitions/the-president-congress-tell-the-president-to-trade-in-military-materials-for-human-necessities

Here is the letter and what I am trying to do.

"Greetings,

I just signed the following petition addressed to: The President, Congress.

----------------
Tell The President to trade in military materials for Human Necessities

To save the world from war and famine. It's worth a shot, no matter how small MY voice is, as long as there is some form of an echo. This is an effort to feed, clothe, educate, and caregive for EVERYONE ON EARTH. Not ONE person excluded. If you feel that we are all equal and deserve these basic human needs, please sign the petition and help get this ball rolling, to see where it leads us...

'I had a vision of a way we could have no enemies ever again, if you're interested in this. Anybody interested in hearing this?
It's kind of an interesting theory, and all we have to do is make one decisive act and we can rid the world of all our enemies at once.
Here's what we do. You know all that money we spend on nuclear weapons and defense every year? Trillions of dollars.
Instead, if we spent that money feeding and clothing the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over,
not one human being excluded ... not one ... we could as one race explore inner and outer space together in peace, forever.'- Bill Hicks, Comedian, December 16th, 1961 - February 26th, 1994
----------------

Sincerely,

Kayla DeGunya"

Why on earth would I sign a petition to rob people to give to others?

If you want to feed the poor. Feed the poor. Stop trying to steal from others to give of yourself. You don't have to do that.

change.org/petitions/the-president-congress-tell-the-president-to-trade-in-military-materials-for-human-necessities

"Greetings,

----------------

To save the world from war and famine. It's worth a shot, no matter how small MY voice is, as long as there is some form of an echo. This is an effort to feed, clothe, educate, and caregive for EVERYONE ON EARTH. Not ONE person excluded. If you feel that we are all equal and deserve these basic human needs, please sign the petition and help get this ball rolling, to see where it leads us...

'I had a vision of a way we could have no enemies ever again, if you're interested in this. Anybody interested in hearing this?
It's kind of an interesting theory, and all we have to do is make one decisive act and we can rid the world of all our enemies at once.
Here's what we do. You know all that money we spend on nuclear weapons and defense every year? Trillions of dollars.
Instead, if we spent that money feeding and clothing the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over,
not one human being excluded ... not one ... we could as one race explore inner and outer space together in peace, forever.'- Bill Hicks, Comedian, December 16th, 1961 - February 26th, 1994
----------------

Sincerely,

Kayla DeGunya"

Shouldn't you be protesting??

While I would like it if everyone on earth was fed and happy, there are people out there that want nothing more than to kill you the fuck up.

So for your own good.

No. Go donate money if you want to end hunger.

Or start a farm and grow for free.

"Greetings,

----------------

----------------

Sincerely,

Kayla DeGunya"
The United States of America is not responsible for taking care of every human being on earth. Each nation is responsible for its own citizens/subjects.

So, no, your petition is stupid. We have a history of giving our money to other nations, and they hate us anyway.

So fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back