Sightings from Quarantine

F7BD046E-6BB9-4710-95FF-04492120BA6B.jpeg

If several thousand die from wrapping themselves in plastic -- even if they ignored the "suffocation warning" -- the LEGAL industry will recover from this FIRST....
Hey...and it will prove the theory of evolution!

OMG -- The Darwin Awards are gonna be AMAZING this year !!!!!

If several thousand die from wrapping themselves in plastic -- even if they ignored the "suffocation warning" -- the LEGAL industry will recover from this FIRST....

Amazing-ly what? :rolleyes:

Amazingly plentiful for one.. Amazingly competitive for another.. After all, it's gonna take a lot to beat that couple that tried to innoculate themselves with Koi pond cleaner that was a Mega dose of Cloroquine... But I imagine there'll be a LOT of close seconds.

Amazingly plentiful for one.. Amazingly competitive for another.. After all, it's gonna take a lot to beat that couple that tried to innoculate themselves with Koi pond cleaner that was a Mega dose of Cloroquine... But I imagine there'll be a LOT of close seconds.

They were probably genetically related to the tide pod eaters.

Thanks for easing us down from the ledge.. You do this well... AND I'm gonna try the "bra thing".. It's not an N95 approved mask -- but I BET it's an N100 mask.. As long as you can hold your breath.
I’ve got a red bandanna, I’ll go out like Jessie James in my post apocalypse outfit.
GF at teh Wally World had a baby blue bandit bandana!
She was skulking along as I found me some Ricotta!

No small cheap house brand available, so I had to get the big dog.

Something will be extra cheesy in the near future!

Forum List

Back