Sightings from Quarantine

Thanks for easing us down from the ledge.. You do this well... AND I'm gonna try the "bra thing".. It's not an N95 approved mask -- but I BET it's an N100 mask.. As long as you can hold your breath.
I’ve got a red bandanna, I’ll go out like Jessie James in my post apocalypse outfit.

Or like Janis Joplin.. God Forbid...

I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna
I was playin' soft while Bobby sang the blues, yeah
Windshield wipers slappin' time, I was holdin' Bobby's hand in mine
We sang every song that driver knew

Thanks for easing us down from the ledge.. You do this well... AND I'm gonna try the "bra thing".. It's not an N95 approved mask -- but I BET it's an N100 mask.. As long as you can hold your breath.
I’ve got a red bandanna, I’ll go out like Jessie James in my post apocalypse outfit.

Or like Janis Joplin.. God Forbid...

I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna
I was playin' soft while Bobby sang the blues, yeah
Windshield wipers slappin' time, I was holdin' Bobby's hand in mine
We sang every song that driver knew

:lmao:

That is so apro po - someone told me I reminded her of Janice Joplin (way I was dressing I suppose)! :)

RE: Sightings from Quarantine
⁜→ Coyote, et al,
That is so apro po - someone told me I reminded her of Janice Joplin (way I was dressing I suppose)!
(COMMENT)

Well, she died a month before I went to Vietnam. My teen year were filled with fascination of people like Joan Baez, Janis Joplin, and Carly Simons.

Janis Joplin is a fairly good image to be associated or connected. Such things bring back great memories of better times - long since past. And that is a great image to project. That image sticks to them.
index.png

286879-b262c7eacfc12a37ab1e2af925dc5324.jpg

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Sightings from Quarantine
⁜→ Coyote, et al,
That is so apro po - someone told me I reminded her of Janice Joplin (way I was dressing I suppose)!
(COMMENT)

Well, she died a month before I went to Vietnam. My teen year were filled with fascination of people like Joan Baez, Janis Joplin, and Carly Simons.

Janis Joplin is a fairly good image to be associated or connected. Such things bring back great memories of better times - long since past. And that is a great image to project. That image sticks to them.
index.png

286879-b262c7eacfc12a37ab1e2af925dc5324.jpg

Most Respectfully,
R

Thank you :). And you listed some of my other favorite singers - Joan Baez and Carly Simons! Good music, good times :)

You know what's weird? I haven't been to the grocery store in going on two weeks, but today I had to get gas and I went to the convenience store. The other customers were changing direction not to get near me, going down a different aisle, backing up as if I'd been sprayed by a skunk. It's a weird dance.

I haven't seen a mask yet.

Forum List

Back